An econology group on Facebook? Yes No?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Econology on facebook ....?

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 09:15

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:: Idea:
Hello,
:|
I am rather for (the rest I am already registered):
this will allow even more openness: to make ECONOLOGY known to more Internet users and to give a scientific touch to a community platform that really needs it (facebook).
it does not eat bread .... even if the reservations listed by both are admissible.

A+

Tryphon sunflower

Ok so all FB econologist members who want to advertise econo can use this method:

Christophe wrote:did you notice that you could easily link this forum and the site on facebook thanks to the small icons that there are on almost all the pages? Image

So where does the survey counter stand?
I'm a little lost there : Cheesy:

So we were at 3.25 no + LeJuste = 1 no + Abyssinian = 1 no = 5.25 no.

I forgot who?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 27/03/09, 09:18

Pear Belle Helene wrote:If you don't want us to know intimate stuff about you well you close your gu ... e and if you write it on FB well you don't come to cry then everyone is aware that you shit green / your wife you're wrong / you suck in math : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
In this genre, I find this site much funnier http://www.viedemerde.fr

We have confessions of style:
- Today, I get to work, I say hello to my colleague, I chat with him and at the same time undo the buttons on my coat. But it was my shirt. My yellow bra made an impact. FML

- Today, my darling gives me a very languid kiss, looks at me and said embarrassedly: "Baby, you have bad breath." Feeling a little offended, she adds: "But don't worry, it's okay, I'm used to Hugo." Hugo is his great dane. VDM

- Today, I realize that the hem of my pants has come loose. Late for work, I decide to make a temporary hem quickly done well using the stapler. Not being awake well, I used the punch. FML

- Today, I get behind the wheel and, out of habit, I let go: "I'm exhausted so we put on our seatbelt, no argument or the first to do the circus ends up in the trunk!" As rowdy children, there was my boss and three Swiss clients whom I led to a meeting. VDM

- Today, I see my boyfriend and tell him how much I missed him and that I am disappointed not to have seen him this weekend. He answers: "Yeah, but you were indisposed. It was useless for me to come." VDM
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 09:21

Moué is maybe more fun but it flies mega low c moa all the same ...

Do I understand that FuckedBook is even worse? : Mrgreen:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 27/03/09, 09:43

Christophe wrote:Moué is maybe more fun but it flies mega low c moa all the same ...
Sorry, I went to public school ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 09:48

Well me too ... : Mrgreen:

Good without laughing: frankly when we see the success of these low-level sites, I am not surprised by the inability of the "mass" to anticipate the energy problems which will arise in the decades to come ...

They will only get what they deserve after all ... : Lol:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 27/03/09, 10:06

Well without laughing: frankly when we see the success of these low-level sites, I am not surprised by the inability of the "mass" to anticipate the energy problems that will occur in the decades to come ...

Let's not throw a stone at them, no, we were all young and stupid and we knew how to evolve ........ I therefore give them time to change even if in terms of ecology it is now that must act because it is urgent.

They go to FB for fun : Mrgreen: and have the feeling of belonging to a group. In college we were the girls with the US bags in khaki fabrics ..... it was our outward sign of "wealth" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 10:11

Yes but there is not 100% of teenager on FB, even if it is probably the majority.

Are there any stats on it somewhere?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/03/09, 10:54

I still found a good side on facebook, namely that I saw photos of my nephews of which I have had no news for ages ... in the USA : Shock:
Instructions: I type on Google the last name, and presto, surprises ... :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 10:57

So you are registered too?

Because on the latest news you can't see anything without being registered ...

By typing my name I find this:

No, these are not water doped buses ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 27/03/09, 12:14

Christophe wrote:
The problem is not so much what is published (we only publish what we want ... already said above several times, if we are not smart enough to know what it takes and should not publish it is another debate) but the point is that EVERYTHING is archived (even what has been deleted) and therefore what we published a few years ago can become "annoying" afterwards ...

Yes, but there are also web archives that do that, it's also true of this forum.

other than that, if it is to knock so hard against FB, the question asked was closed before even launching the subject.

Otherwise, the "pro" is all the same being able to create econological news distribution pages that will be seen by a large number of FB users thanks to the keyword links that FB establishes. But obviously if we consider Facebookians as all wanking teens, it doesn't have much interest.
0 x