Wiring machine motor speeds washing 2

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Wiring machine motor speeds washing 2

by Christophe » 04/01/09, 19:13

As part of my "paddle wheel" project see: https://www.econologie.com/forums/tambour-de ... t6303.html I recovered 2 washing machine motors that I would like to test in "motor" mode before studying the possibility of transforming them into a generator.

These are single-phase 2-speed "asychronous" motors (small, wash, and large, spin) and speed reversal:

a) Motor CeSeT MCA 38 / 64 148 3 WHE
b) Engine INDESCO 0800S type A 50 / 60Hz
The plate states: 85 W (wash) 3,5 225 A and W (rinse) 2A.

I was lucky to find in the 2ieme washing machine that I got a general wiring diagram of the machine but it is not very useful in my case (the faiseau having been cut several places and lacking details). The motor and motor control unit are at the bottom left of the diagram:

So here is how to identify the different cables and be sure to burn anything ... So I row !!

Next step: try to turn those 2 generator engines ... and it is not won!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 04/01/09, 19:29

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/01/09, 20:08

BONJOURS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL FOR 2009

cristophe your washing machine motor and a universal motor
and not an asynchronous he did that a speed c is the voltage you do it Shipments vary its speed via knob and a drive
this engine also works continuously must rotate continuously generatrice
lv13R
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

washing machine motor

by bobono » 04/01/09, 20:09

The deuxiemme is certainly the most interesting, resembles the dynamo that were found on cars before alternators .i

Normally he only released two engine son over the earth.

You can make a safe experience for testing.

You plug a 12 volts bulb so that two son motor or rather the generator.

You wraps a string pulley on the engine around a set and you draw like a demmarer .Fire care chainsaw to rotation and surprise the lamp comes on.

You can do otherwise by putting a rotating pulley drill mud.
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/01/09, 20:39

Re salut
the two motors are universal (like those of -bigoving)
on the pin there so 6 6 PLOT son actually 4 because there are two that come to the inductive sensor that is stuck to the engine ass
(C He gives the information of the engine speed at electronics box
4 the other son al used two motor power to walk in both directions for a walk in the other direction (forward running back:
for washing)
here is
by cons if you blunder branch 22OV because you must start to charge otherwise it will vacuum pack
I still have some scheme by some fake I seek
amicalement
lv13R
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/09, 20:56

lv13r when you talk about universal engine you are sure that it can also work continuously? If so under what conditions (what voltage mini on the stator, any tension on the rotor excitation? And above what minimum speed)?

Ideally I would like generator operation generate 12V or continuous 24V then move in 230V / 50Hz with a pure sine inverter (the other is not great for the electronics that I heard) if management frequency will infernal (load and speed of the variable stream) even with an inverter that accepts a tolerance threshold.

Thank you in advance for the doc, we had another answer here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post110568.html#110568

bobono for me there is absolutely no difference in design between the 2 engines. I tested (with screwdriver) the 1er and nothing came out voltage (or DC or AC). I will retry a test with 2ieme!

If I found a highly interesting subject (without answers): https://www.econologie.com/forums/cours-d-el ... t6503.html
with, for example, a link on the change of engines:
asynchronous engine: adjusting the speed of the phase asynchronous motors
http://stielec.ac-aix-marseille.fr/cour ... eglvit.htm

But it's not so interesting phase in our case!
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/01/09, 21:11

re
will see this address
http://forums.futura-sciences.com/elect ... ateur.html
chatelot16 explains better than I can do it like turning your engines generatrice
LV13R
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/09, 21:16

Ah well it looks like I've been lucky!

Chatelot16 is also on this forum, I copy / paste his messages and tomorrow I test the method!

there is not a universal transform engine is also a dynamo

the stator winding is excitation, DC comes from coal

but watch the current of excitation is roughly the same as the current product: it is not a disaster because the excitation voltage is much lower than the output voltage: a converter decoupage is essential to the excitation without loss

pifometrique example (it will make a precise measurement)
current product 200V 2A
excitation 5V 2A
but it is driving the motor rated speed: when the speed decreases the power output and lower power excitation remains constant

original method: make a generator of sinusoidal excitation electronics 50 Hz and recovered by coal power 50 Hz although the speed is variable

I've never seen use this principle but it has to serve pourais 50Hz an alternator with a turbine that spins very quickly

Oh no I'll test result otherwise it will work all night !!
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/01/09, 21:20

for Shema that had heaps c applies to the old generation of washing machine yes there were only two speeds a slower washing and fastest spin
it is the engine of his induction motor single phase (no sweeping or controller and knob) and need to boot condo
WITH THOSE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A GENERATOR
lv13R
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/01/09, 21:22

ok, great for you
keep us in touch : Cheesy:
lv13R
0 x