What transformer for LED bulb?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 25/04/07, 08:30

Can you give us the brand of leds you used ?!

Can you tell us too, your feeling about lighting, compared to a classic lamp ?!

While waiting for the photos, thank you for your feedback ... : Wink:
0 x
imagi-led
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by imagi-led » 08/05/07, 20:58

here is the picture of my first ... I buy one by 56 to try bigger ... but unfortunately I have not much time for the moment ... but I want to know (

this sound of 140.000mcd leds
0 x
All is relative!
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/08, 19:33

Here is a special stabilized power supply LED that will allow you to power more 90 led bulbs 3W (be careful to respect the sections of power cables): https://www.econologie.com/shop/alimenta ... p-227.html
0 x
selenafroisade

Re: Which transformer for LED bulb?

by selenafroisade » 27/03/16, 17:30

A LED is generally powered by very low voltage but especially a led to a very low tolerance of the order of 0.3v in general also the power supply must be as stable as possible so that the voltage variations at the output of transformer do not damage the LED. A conventional transformer has a tolerance far too high to properly power LEDs that require instead a precise voltage. https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoules-led-c-90 is ideal in the supply of LED products to not damage the bulbs.
0 x