Do three phase with single phase? (help stp boubka)

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 07/03/11, 18:07

Sanson wrote:
boubka wrote:The milling machine is supplied with 220 Volts sorting with 4 wires (3 phases + earth).
so no 220 mono.
I would not want to argue, especially since my experiences / knowledge in industrial electricity are a bit distant.

Indeed you would have done better to abstain on this point ... you are all wrong!

The 220 sort exists, not in France for sure (except private transformer but it only concerns industries) but in Belgium for example.

And in a 220 / 380V tri motor, to connect it to a 400V tri network we couple it well in a star
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/03/11, 18:08

Sanson

That said, from the 220 V tri, I would tend to say that it does not exist
: Shock:

Uh!

Yes it exists!

At least in Germany!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Sanson
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sanson » 07/03/11, 19:20

Thank you for the details.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/03/11, 19:25

even if more and more rare, at the time (the stuff is at least 30 years old) it was common.
many old boxes still have 220 sort.
but that is not the subject, which makes me say that it is 220 c is the transformer taken between two phases and coupled in 220 v.

for the coupling of the motors it is indeed the highest voltage (in this case 380v) which is in star

On the other hand, I find the contactors (From old Telemechanics) very large.
Only 1 seems to me to be correctly sized, that of the motor power supply.

at that time, we were not looking for economy but simplicity and reliability, we have 4 identical parts, but the thermal relays are of different calibers.
there is no need to supply a sprinkler pump (to take this example) in 380 sort, I would have supplied it with 220 v (Between phase and neutral): the motors are more widespread and less expensive

often neutral the neutral is not distributed.
this kind of machine tool is designed to be connected to all current networks.
and even if the neutral were distributed then we would have 127 volts between phase and neutral.
for the least expensive and most widespread motors are the asynchronous tri.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 07/03/11, 19:59

wikipedia source:
In 1956, it was decided to generalize for the low voltage distribution the 220/380 V voltage couple to replace the old 127/220 V couple (in 1986 the normalized voltage will be 230/400 V)
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 07/03/11, 22:44

boubka wrote:even if more and more rare, at the time (the stuff is at least 30 years old) it was common.
many old boxes still have 220 sort.

I confirm, where I work the two network 220 tri and 400tri are present in almost all the workshops. The oldest transformer stations (there are around ten in the factory ...) deliver only 220 sorting (given the price of a transformer and the work involved in modifying all the installations for a other tension, we easily understand that it was not done)
And I believe that there is only the most recent post which delivers only 400 sorting.
And I think we are far from being an exception.

It is therefore quite normal to find a lot of machines planned for sorting on the second-hand market.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 09/03/11, 12:43

hello nemrod
news from the milling machine? which solution did you choose?
0 x
Nimrod
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nimrod » 13/03/11, 01:09

Hi,
Thank you all for your contributions.
I remain on the idea of ​​using the pilot engine for financial reasons but also for "educational" interest.
For the moment and in the very simple configuration of the photo my son has used it without problem this week to machine a few parts. (Fyer, wedges ...)
The milling machine is well supplied with 220v Tri. I will resume the finalization of the pilot motor and power supply assembly when I have found the electrical elements that I still lack (timed relay with contacts that close after about 4 seconds, condo, push buttons, remote start box .. .) I'm also still looking for the details of different connections ...
Sorry to not have been able to answer earlier, but we have just finished the change on its Clio 1.5 Dci (with air conditioning) of the timing belt and the water pump Ouf !!! it is done ! A REAL M ... E !!!!
Start of dismantling yesterday 16 p.m. !!
For comparison on my old Passat 1.6 TD and my old Golf GTI serie 1 with the cigarette breaks and comtemplations alone I put 2 hours !! Not very economical ...
A BientĂ't
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 13/03/11, 13:06

hello nemrod

For the moment and in the very simple configuration of the photo my son has used it without problem this week to machine a few parts.

ok it is that the pilot is suitable. on the other hand it is imperative that you unplug the transformer power supply to supply it with 220 mono (the transformer transformer self creates an imbalance in the assembly and it is not good for the motors)
when I have found the electrical elements that I still lack (timed relay with contacts that close after about 4 seconds, condo, pushbuttons, remote start box ...) I am also still looking for details of different connections. .

tell me what you need in material and I can possibly send it to you for free (just shipping costs)
I'm going to look to make you a plan.
we have 2 solutions: either wait between each start and stop 4 to 5 seconds or run continuously after the first start the pump motor. (the 2nd I like more, but it is you who decides ...)
all abort is what i have in my deduction?
two-speed spindle motor
advance motor
motor pump
a photo of the box would not be bad.
there will not be much to add, just the wiring.
give me your answers and if i have time this apm i attack the plan
a+
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 13/03/11, 13:52

no, it is not annoying to wait 4 seconds since the meca commands are disengageable, and reflection made it is simpler electrically.
I also need to know if speed 1 and 2 are controlled by push button or selector with stop position or not (photo) ...
0 x