Make a triphase with mono: transformation

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Make a triphase with mono: transformation

by boubka » 05/01/09, 02:27

hello I see that we talk a lot of engine generator these times
at home I am single-phase and as most of my gear is sorted I had a few years ago to build a dynamic phase converter.
today I have a single-mode dimmer 2.5 kw but this material is rather expensive or difficult to recoup
so for those who could be interresses I show you the system.
to know that these converters are and are manufactured and used especially in the United States
here is a commercial version
the schema
mine
the more engines are placed behind each other, the greater the load on the assembly, the only condition is that the pilot motor is more powerful than the first one to start.
for more information here are the sources (site very interesting on the mono engine)
http://webelec.waika9.com/robertg/motmono.html
1 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 05/01/09, 17:20

Hello and good year
I put a link on the use of asynchronous motor with single-phase current:
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/RV.pdf
Good luck !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/09, 17:42

I have not understood everything to your explanation but this subject interests me strongly because apparently we can not vary (in RPM) asynchronous single-phase motors while we can do with three-phase.

But I would like to be able to vary the speed of our solar pump in order to optimize COPA!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/09, 21:59

Here is the opposite: how to wire a three-phase motor in single-phase http://www.volta-electricite.info/artic ... r&pg=10969
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/01/09, 02:22

Hello
Christophe wrote:I have not understood everything to your explanation but this subject interests me strongly because apparently we can not vary (in RPM) asynchronous single-phase motors while we can do with three-phase.

But I would like to be able to vary the speed of our solar pump in order to optimize COPA!

I used a light dimmer a little time on a small circulating pump motor thermo pump is a bit limited as speed variation it does not play on the frequency but on the voltage, it weakens the engine and it goes into a big slip you are limited on the reduction of speed (some cooker hood fan uses this principle
ideally it is necessary a dimmer that changes the voltage and the frequency by keeping a ratio volt / hertz

For three-phase motors they can be run in single phase on two phases using the other phase with a start-up capacitor just for start-up, then the floating phase is left

Andre
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gregdu13250 » 10/01/09, 22:26

Christophe wrote:I have not understood everything to your explanation but this subject interests me strongly because apparently we can not vary (in RPM) asynchronous single-phase motors while we can do with three-phase.

The Altivars telemecanique takes the 230V single phase to output a network 133 / 230V in the form of pseudo-sine suitable for three-phase asynchronous motors.

Useful when you have no three-phase at home, against each engine will have a different setting on the altivar
0 x