Reliability Monitor windows 7 to know!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Reliability Monitor windows 7 to know!

by Christophe » 12/07/12, 13:52

I just discovered the reliability monitor of Win7 ... interesting if like me right now you have reliability problems without knowing where it comes from. Until today, my pc was freezing and black / green / white screen ...

He returned from after-sales service at the end of June, see the blue curve ... (the motherboard had burnt down, standard change but a priori with a problem when reassembling ...).

This morning I open it and there was actually the connector to the screen which was not very well put. I'm going to do a subject on disassembly because it's a laptop and you have to know the method to open it ... it could be useful for others ...

ps: it is in "Config panel", "maintenance center" (not visible by default, must display the icons), expand "maintenance" and "display the reliability history" ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/12, 14:41

I always said that windaube was the foot : Mrgreen:

Ok I'm going out -> [] : Lol:

thank you qmm ^^
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/12, 14:43

This tool is very well hidden it's true! : Cheesy: