Hadopi law rejected, fight not over!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 22/05/09, 21:54

Ben paid with the crumbs of the cake well started!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/05/09, 22:39

What do we want to pay them for? By the CD's we will not buy? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 22/05/09, 22:53

elephant wrote:What do we want to pay them for? By the CD's we will not buy? : Mrgreen:

Since most of the money that circulates is virtual (money-debt, ...), I do not see what it would change!
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 23/05/09, 13:14

Arthur_64 wrote:Since most of the money that circulates is virtual (money-debt, ...), I do not see what it would change!

Well, they have the means to make this virtual money more concrete.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 23/05/09, 13:33

Hello
2008 record year of entry into the French cinema
2009 arrival of hadopi
2010 we will boil the figures cinema and cd ... I bet that it will go down

hodopi: not only will it bring nothing to the artists but in addition it will listen to the taxpayers

it was the last cartridge of the majors. after they either question or they disappear (in the current form), and this will go in the right direction ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 25/05/09, 10:04

0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/09, 10:25

C moa wrote:I hope there will be a Republican burst from the Umpteen UMP and that they will not accept that intelligence services can do anything and everything without control or prosecution. Such a device of the time of Mitterand and the illegal listening would have been ... legal.

Excellent Lapsus (or involuntary grodoi?) Which gives clearly the state of UMP anti Hadopi (or anti any project of Sarko): they are dismissed or even biased systematically! Bravo c moa! Image

Concerning the escalation of the coping: the State is (was and always will be) obviously largely above the "public" laws of which the general public is aware ... but I think there is a kind of effect leverage ".

In other words: the more the private life is subjected to various constraints or controls, the more the Reason of State allows things Outlaw ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/09, 10:35

Astonishing but not surprising (or the opposite :D): as for 80-90% of "senior" politicians, they spend too much time convincing (their electorate) that to learn about the basics of what they legislate ... It's bad ... but for that they "normally in a good democracy" have their advisers.

In other professions (doctor) they would be delisted from their profession to LIFE ... I do not even speak of those who lie openly about their degrees!

I quote a sentence that could have been Coluche:

My son, bad as you are in physics math, you will not do a scientific baccalaureate, you will pass the Literary Baccalaureate and if you fail you can always do politics ...

: Mrgreen:

It joins my "rant": https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-politiq ... t7606.html
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 25/05/09, 12:48

@C Moa
among others of your previous posts ...

The only interest of any government in the face of the Internet would be to make it a Mega-Online Shopping Center, something it tends to more and more. It only has to see its evolution in hardly 15 years ... It is only necessary to reread the texts of the various laws like DADVSI, LEN etc, to be convinced that the subject treated is the ECONOMY DIGITAL, and nothing else ... If optional, it can become a powerful tool for population monitoring, why deny it ???

For pipolitics, it is only an additional means (and what a means !!!) of growth. This is especially why it is absolutely undesirable for it to remain a place of exchange for both ideas and digital "goods". All these pseudo laws go in this direction ... The pretexts of protection of artists or any other intellectual "product", of childhood and many others that I forget or that we have not yet found have very good backs and are part of this emotional arsenal for legislation in all directions and all abuses.

It is clear, that the Internet opens the door to excesses (and I totally agree with you that they are really very regrettable) which are peculiar to him as the discovery of flint opened in his day in the same way and worse ...

All these laws that are laid to us under conditions that are sometimes incredible, not to say lamentable, only serve to promote these goals while permitting an increasingly open repression regarding our freedom of exchange, expression, thoughts and a flick that is likely to be very quickly comparable to what I read more than thirty years ago in the work (which was already young ...) the too visionary Orwell ... and that everyone should have read our MPs first ... Little by little, I note with bitterness, that it takes place insidiously, and much of the way has already been covered!

Soon, if you haven't already, you will no longer find a single PC on the market that is not equipped with an integrated webcam, a monitoring chip integrated into the motherboard like the ordered "Fritz" chip. by a program like "Palladium" integrated into the "Bios" ... The technology exists !!! It just lacks political will. And this political will have created it with great blows of emotion ... by pointing the finger and focusing the attention of the people on these famous drifts !!! And it works !!!!

And the pretext we can find is easy, starting with terrorism, to legislate, find the appropriate technologies, and set up the surveillance arsenal!

This is why extreme vigilance must be required when it comes to the "regulation" of the web, because if currently we can still consider it as a friend, it could very well turn into a butterfly net ... I wouldn't insult you to tell you who the butterflies in question would be ...: Wink:

Some links concerning TPM (or "Fritz") and TCPA Palladium

- http://www.protpm.fr/
- http://www.lebars.org/sec/tcpa-faq.fr.html
- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puce_Fritz
- http://www.uzine.net/article1940.html
- http://www.jp-petit.org/BIG%20BROTHER/Bus_Palladium.htm

Well, I stop there, because of the literature on this subject, there is ... Just search a little ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/09, 00:14

0 x