Liquid Led

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 03/12/09, 23:29

Alain G wrote:
reader of American magazines in my crazy youth (photo magazines) I never quite understood the margins of certain European retailers.

The height is that Phillips is precisely European so you should at least "pee" the same price as us !!!!

There are so many price differences on many products, I can hardly understand why you pay so much when the euro is so high.
: Cry:[/ Quote]

The high taxation (19.6% and much more with the import tax outside the EC), and especially the margins of intermediaries and sellers makes the difference in Europe ...
For American products for example, we have them a little more expensive in € than they are sold in the US in $ ...
Example: a basic Sportster HD 1200 (Nighster) is worth
€ 10 all round in France, remains to see how much it costs in America ...
But it's not just that: we commonly find -20% on French-made manufacturing products sold in Germany for example ... suddenly cross-border workers are having a great time ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/12/09, 04:47

Hi oiseautempete!

Yes, but 60% is still too much!
:x
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Phoebus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Liquid Led

by Phoebus » 04/12/09, 09:29

So, if I summarize correctly, the liquid LEDs in question are a little weak in terms of power and very expensive. What do you think of the "cooling" aspect? Does it hold up according to you?

Thanks for the answers anyway.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liquid LED

by Alain G » 04/12/09, 12:56

Phoebus wrote:So, if I summarize correctly, the liquid LEDs in question are a little weak in terms of power and very expensive. What do you think of the "cooling" aspect? Does it hold up according to you?

Thanks for the answers anyway.

Cooling is not necessary given the large surface of the bulb compared to the wattage.
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain