Long infrared radiator

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Long infrared radiator

by the Egyptian » 12/12/09, 17:11

Hello to you
I will need the advice of someone more knowledgeable than me in technology about what seems to me to be a new type of electric radiator. In view of renewal following the acquisition of a house in place of those electric but also a little old.
so here is a description link,

radiator-electric.org/radiator-bio.php

then one or two merchant quotes
verelec.net/
glasselec.com/

to see if the links work am not very good :|
so is it really miraculous for health and heating?
Thank you for your answers .
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/12/09, 17:36

Hi Egyptian

All this is rubbish, we take people for idiots!

These electric heating systems will not save you anything compared to any other electric heating, so don't spend your precious money on this system which is simply eccentric.

All electrical appliances will give you the same calories for 1 watt consumed.
:?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/12/09, 17:40

The most important in an electric heater is its thermostat which must adapt to the room where it is installed and keep a temperature of 0,1 degree of precision and if possible adaptive, that is to say which provides the time of rise and temperature drop and which oscillates the supply accordingly to keep a constant and low heat on the device which it supplies.
:D
0 x

Alain
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the Egyptian » 12/12/09, 17:49

phew it's clear : Shock: ,
it is true that these radiators are very expensive, but this system must still work, their arguments seem convincing. This technology seems very recent, no feedback from elsewhere has been found.
In absolute terms, the final goal would be photovoltaic electricity which would provide my heating. more the house is equipped with an insert in the living room, expose full south, with an external insulation in forecast and tanks to collect the rainwater always in forecast. I think this house (construction year 72, electrical insulation according to the real estate agent) can be almost autonomous except drinking water. Finally my question remains on this type of radiator I hope to find a positive opinion otherwise I will advise.
please
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

infrared light radiator

by oli 80 » 12/12/09, 17:53

hello, this reminds me of a type of radiator with neon tubes or infrared bulbs a bit like incubators (for eggs) but I do not know what is the consumption of these neon or these bulbs

the neon lights are also infrared there are even toasters, with these neon lights
Last edited by oli 80 the 12 / 12 / 09, 20: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/12/09, 18:03

the Egyptian wrote:phew it's clear : Shock: ,
it is true that these radiators are very expensive, but this system must still work, their arguments seem convincing. This technology seems very recent, no feedback from elsewhere has been found.
In absolute terms, the final goal would be photovoltaic electricity which would provide my heating. more the house is equipped with an insert in the living room, expose full south, with an external insulation in forecast and tanks to collect the rainwater always in forecast. I think this house (construction year 72, electrical insulation according to the real estate agent) can be almost autonomous except drinking water. Finally my question remains on this type of radiator I hope to find a positive opinion otherwise I will advise.
please

The photo-voltaic for heating is to forget because the performance is rotten, you are better to use the sun's rays to heat the house directly and use the photo-voltaic for your electrical consumption.
:|
0 x

Alain
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the Egyptian » 12/12/09, 18:09

Yes I think that the priority would be to make a good external insulation. when the radiator irl their arguments on well being and health seems to be logical, so even to kill two birds with one stone
0 x
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the Egyptian » 12/12/09, 18:23

I try to give a link to a city which seems to be green and which argues in favor of the irl
www.pierreverte.com/index.php?option=co ... Itemid = 159

has this faith it looks like market :P
I continue to seek technical arguments and details on this procedure.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/12/09, 20:16

I have visited your site and it confirms what I told you above, the storage stove pumps cold air from the floor continuously which has the effect of keeping the heat near the floor, however when he talks about his office that probably has an old thermostat that has a differential of 2 or 3 degrees and sometimes even more the feeling of cold is real because the heating starts at the maximum and stops too long to keep the heat close to the ground.

A good electronic thermostat oscillates and keeps the heater always warm which pumps cold air from the floor.

When I replace mine, I immediately felt the difference in comfort, now the infrared heating is only good if you are in front of the radiation of the device.

I repeat that it is completely useless and a loss of $$$, invested in a good quality electronic thermostat like "Honeywell" before and you will see the difference.
:D
0 x

Alain
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the Egyptian » 12/12/09, 20:33

it is on alain g that a good regulation by thermostat is an important gain I did not see any on the iris radiators, I suspect it was badly read, to follow, but for the moment I pondered and continued to dig the question. Found some forum with positive and negative opinions of course
A+
0 x