Long infrared radiator

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 11/03/10, 21:30

Oh and then, no, you're right! I'm going to buy only an electronic temperature gun and I'm going to question thermographic studies that have been done by firms specializing in fluid mechanics.
I am sure I will be taken seriously!
After that, I am sure that I will remove from the market electric convectors with electronic thermostats in favor of electric baseboards that have a shape identical in all respects to their counterparts in 1960 ...

Hey, when you go to the heating department at a hardware store, baseboards are the cheapest heaters.
Their shape has not changed since the 60s, when they were created.
Doesn't that turn on a little light in your brain?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/03/10, 21:34

vinzman

Here we talk about natural convection, of course the radiant heaters are higher but the cost is too and we don't even talk about maintenance!

The economy of the radian is so minimal that if you spread the purchase over 20 years not to mention the maintenance, there is no saving but an additional cost!

For me the best system is the forced air furnace!

Are you a convector seller?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/03/10, 21:43

vinzman wrote:Oh and then, no, you're right! I'm going to buy only an electronic temperature gun and I'm going to question thermographic studies that have been done by firms specializing in fluid mechanics.
After that, I am sure that I will remove from the market electric convectors with electronic thermostats in favor of electric baseboards that have a shape identical in all respects to their counterparts in 1960 ...

Hey, when you go to the heating department at a hardware store, baseboards are the cheapest heaters.

You don't have to be arrogant, I know my temperature pretty well and I don't have to base myself on studies done by convector sellers who want to push their sales to guide me on what is better or no, it's like everything, the price has nothing to do with quality or performance, try to make a radian live without touching it for 40 years and more if you really believe it!

You only give photos of your document, give me the link so that I can read it to see if it is biased and what kind of test was done and especially in what condition!
: Evil:
0 x

Alain
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 11/03/10, 22:43

Alain G wrote:
vinzman wrote:Oh and then, no, you're right! I'm going to buy only an electronic temperature gun and I'm going to question thermographic studies that have been done by firms specializing in fluid mechanics.

You don't have to be arrogant, I know my temperature pretty well and I don't have to base myself on studies done by convector sellers who want to push their sales to guide me on what is better or no, it's like everything, the price has nothing to do with quality or performance, try to make a radian live without touching it for 40 years and more if you really believe it!

You only give photos of your document, give me the link so that I can read it to see if it is biased and what kind of test was done and especially in what condition!
: Evil:

I am not a convector seller I am an electrician.
'' I do not know the temperature very well '' me, but on the other hand I know very well what I install and I always advise very well people who ask me questions on this subject there. My company is renowned for the qualification of these technicians.
So when I see that you are preaching for electric baseboards, I laugh softly to see your ignorance about this subject there but I despair to see how even after having the results of a neutral study, you persist, you with your thermometer in hand, to say that the plinths are good ...
Really, I am stunned! : Lol:

N, we keep getting lost. Do not forget:
... when you go to the heating department in a hardware store, baseboards are the cheapest heaters.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/03/10, 23:23

vinzman

I am an electro-technical designer specializing in packaging systems which have much more severe temperature restrictions than the bébelle that an electrician installs! 8)

I work in food factories and sometimes design ammonia refrigeration system controls and also factory-controlled pressure ventilation systems! 8)

I often had to redo the work behind several incompetent electricians!

So you tell us who you work for and you give me a link to the document on which you base your progress because it's the only way you'll convince me!

You seem more like a seller than an electrician by your words and more than 1 kW of electricity always gives a kW of heat regardless of whether there is a motor or not, it demonstrates your knowledge very well in the field!
:frown:
0 x

Alain
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 11/03/10, 23:55

Alain G wrote:vinzman

I am an electro-technical designer specializing in packaging systems which have much more severe temperature restrictions than the bébelle that an electrician installs! 8)

I work in food factories and sometimes design ammonia refrigeration system controls and also factory-controlled pressure ventilation systems! 8)

I often had to redo the work behind several incompetent electricians!

So you tell us who you work for and you give me a link to the document on which you base your progress because it's the only way you'll convince me!

You seem more like a seller than an electrician by your words and more than 1 kW of electricity always gives a kW of heat regardless of whether there is a motor or not, it demonstrates your knowledge very well in the field!
:frown:

You should then stay in your area of ​​expertise because to say that baseboards are more effective than convectors is an aberration and it is proof that you cannot be good at everything.

I am often called to redo the job of a technician who thought he knew everything about trash cans. The last one is the one that used up unnecessary kW / h before passing part of the factory to the fire.

You are not specialized in electric heating and I am.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/10, 00:00

Electric heating is bad! : Mrgreen: except when the source is hydraulic or renewable ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/03/10, 02:38

vinzman

You must be of the same caliber as the guy who sold glycol electric heating systems by making believe that there would be savings and whose scam I denounced 2 years before he was arrested for fraud.

For the third time, I am still waiting to see the document that you think proves your words!

Put it on the table otherwise your reputation on this site will take a big hit!
I put links to prove my words!

You did not come across the right guy to spend your salads! : Evil:
0 x

Alain
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 12/03/10, 05:23

Alain G wrote:vinzman

You must be of the same caliber as the guy who sold glycol electric heating systems by making believe that there would be savings and whose scam I denounced 2 years before he was arrested for fraud.

For the third time, I am still waiting to see the document that you think proves your words!

Put it on the table otherwise your reputation on this site will take a big hit!
I put links to prove my words!

You did not come across the right guy to spend your salads! : Evil:

yes you are right and it is written by the very hand of the corporation of master electricians of Quebec, these dear people who by their works, make sure to prevent technicians from willy waller from giving advice in areas that they do not know. You know, it's not because you install heating elements in a machine that you know the heating that is installed in buildings. It is like a mechanic who has a course in 2 times and who has always worked only in it, said that he knew better the mechanics of agricultural machine than a mechanic graduate in there and who always worked on agricultural machinery.

But stop reminding me, I understood that you were a better electrician than these master electricians because you put little wire in your automated machines and on small fif motors (however, it's still them that govern the electrical work you do) and with only your infrared thermometer in your hand, you conduct more rigorous experiments than firms in thermography and fluid mechanics.

the 2007 technical guide:
https://www.cmeq.org/accueil/affichage.asp?B=738

the results of the study:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... etd6FR.jpg
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... mzXe7F.jpg

: Lol:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/03/10, 06:03

What an idiot this vinzman!

It's the only link you can give me, it's as silly as your answers! : Evil:

What a slobber!

Say you are from Quebec! What a shame! :frown:
0 x

Alain