Unlimited electric energy?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 15:40

north wrote:With this kind of blah, we are not ready to build something positive !!! It's time lost !!

Sorry but the blah it comes from the charlatants that you seem to defend ... But apparently you seem so much smarter than all of us, so build us a prototype, prove to us that it works and we will bow! (and I would be the first to advertise ...).

I think we can still wait a while :D Until the Pantone is the only thing that gives convincing results ...
0 x
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 10/04/06, 20:23

Econology wrote:
north wrote:No feedback from anyone, so like many good thinkers researchers
who will never turn into discoverers, find only irony and sarcasm
to criticize the works that do not know and that often exceed them.

(...)

Engine life before service 5000 approx.
Maximum capacity of 2332 cv power that can be achieved by this technique.

When are you doing a little demo?

Sorry but "I've seen (or worse I'm SELLING) plans" and "I've met some awesome inventors who have been murdered" I'm starting to HAVE MORE THAN RAS THE BOWL!

Until now SUPERUNITAIRE in the garage for me it's DU PIPO created by Geotrouvetout lacking recognition (history of having an article in local ducks or worse, to create an "urban legend") ... and I would think the same as neither of them will have done functional proto that he will present and will broadcast to the public in full transparency ... This inventor will have saved the planet (at least for a time vis-à-vis the greenhouse effect) and killed the current capitalism system ... but obviously this must be done because it requires a monstrous self-denial.

The problem of energy is beautiful is in the HEART of men ...

Individuals who are murdered that unfortunately existed and will continue
and those who should be fed up with these are precisely these because they risk their lives.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't sell anything, I just report that this engine has run
for one year in the administration hall and the second on the inventor's cycle
for three years and then the two-stroke engine was reinstalled.
And this story not belonging to me, this inventor would have presented his invention
on a TV show, this was reported to me by friendly viewers
not having a television myself.
I told you about this to find out if anyone among you had seen this presentation.
The origin of this case was the project to build a helicopter with aeronautical stainless steel tube
with search for an electric motor for propulsion, currently the cell is made
it has, moreover, made the admiration of people in the profession with regard to the low means employed.
As for the monstrous self-denial should it also apply to the children of this inventor who at the time were very young?
0 x
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 10/04/06, 20:39

Econology wrote:
north wrote:With this kind of blah, we are not ready to build something positive !!! It's time lost !!

Sorry but the blah it comes from the charlatants that you seem to defend ... But apparently you seem so much smarter than all of us, so build us a prototype, prove to us that it works and we will bow! (and I would be the first to advertise ...).

I think we can still wait a while :D Until the Pantone is the only thing that gives convincing results ...

Regarding this engine of which I speak a friend and I made an investigation which lasted approximately three years, it happened more than 15 years now and the type at the origin of the engine, was also at 17 years the inventor of the radar, which led him to find himself at a gendarmerie brigade because in 1958, he installed his device along the road and went a few hundred meters further and stopped the cars and asked the driver if he knew how fast he was driving.
He therefore transmitted the information by radio from his radar.
As for calling him a charlatan, I do not see what can allow this kind of judgment to be made.
0 x
Castor
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Castor » 10/04/06, 22:30

Hello

The assembly which is described (somehow) seems to me to be nothing more than an ordinary chopper.

Before explaining what an LC circuit is, review your basics in elect:
-A self is capable of storing energy, not of creating it.
-A capacitor is capable of storing energy but not of creating it.
-The real coils necessarily imply a loss due to the electrical resistance of the wire of which they are composed.
(and when I say review your basics, I should say too bad you don't have any ...)

You seem to have the same reasoning as your "inventor", no technical language, and already better than all scientists for 150 years.

For the radar! It would be astonishment if Mr. Doppler wrote bullshit like the ones I just read! : Lol:
0 x
Science begins with curiosity.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 22:40

north wrote:As for calling him a charlatan, I do not see what can allow this kind of judgment to be made.

Well I went there maybe a little strong but your last explanations seem rather sincere but all the same ... I continue to believe there is a lot of charlatant in this world ... Finally lobbyism and charlatanism defend the same cause: the cash.

Now to get back to this magnetic motor, more precision is needed ... it's very vague ...
0 x
Castor
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Castor » 10/04/06, 23:08

By the way, in the experience of the car in its vacuum chamber as in an RLC circuit, there is no creation of energy.

This is the old trick of perpetual movement, if you store energy in the form of movement, and there is no loss of energy (friction ...) then the movement can continue infinitely
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 23:10

Castor wrote:By the way, in the experience of the car in its vacuum chamber as in an RLC circuit, there is no creation of energy.

Well I think the author of this message says it himself right? Obviously who has no creation ...
0 x
Castor
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Castor » 10/04/06, 23:17

Here is what I read:

recipe to create energy from scratch:
you take a car you screw the dampers you put it in a vacuum bell and you send him a small impulse of about fifty kilos you will have a mass of loan of a ton that will move for several minutes and by ascending an adequate device you can recuperate energy free ...

and there I say disagree.
0 x
Castor
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Castor » 10/04/06, 23:19

or rather: the editorial suggests false things
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 23:19

Castor wrote:and there I say disagree.

Ben should perhaps read the following lines ....
0 x