Unlimited electric energy?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/04/06, 16:02

Wouaaaarfff : Cheesy: :P : Lol: I have been disappointed! Excellent!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/06, 17:18

Woodcutter wrote:Wouaaaarfff : Cheesy: :P : Lol: I have been disappointed! Excellent!

Yeah ... A big moment this video!

Here I feel like doing an article "Humorous video" in "Documentaries and Films" ... What do you think?

If you have other videos in the style I will add them as you go ....
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/04/06, 17:29

Your site will collapse, with all the bullshit and other pps running on the net ...
0 x
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 08/04/06, 17:48

This is not the alternator that is special, it just serves to recharge the battery and provide the necessary voltage and current
for the operation of the engine that is particular him.
Who worked for more than three years on the bike without worries and more than a year in the hall
from a public institution and then suddenly everything is gone.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/06, 17:49

To roll?

Be careful as I just said (here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/video-humo ... t1740.html ), it will be necessary that there is a LINK with the econology ... If not not worth it ...
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 08 / 08, 21: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 10/04/06, 13:31

for things to be clearer for those who are allergic to electricity and electronics we can transpose the condo / self system mechanically
in mechanics a condo is like a spring, a self (or coil) has a mass

in the beginning a spring is easy to compress but in the end it is very hard (case of the condo in electricity)

at the beginning a big mass is hard to move (car boat) but once it began to move the effort to provide and less consequent (case of the self in electicité)

if you increase both (a car on these supension) and give an impulse (we quickly sit on the hood and get up) the car will start to oscillate and if the shock absorbers are dead can even last long enough ...
(the dampers are comparable to a resistance if one transposes in electronics)

recipe to create energy from scratch:
you take a car you screw the dampers you put it in a vacuum bell and you send him a small impulse of about fifty kilos you will have a mass of loan of a ton that will move for several minutes and by ascending an adequate device you can recuperate energy free ...

do not try what I just wrote is rubbish but as a lot of people do not know anything about electronics and mechanics they can be had ...

in mechanics there will be less gogo because people know the mechanical phenomena better but when editing is complicated it is sometimes less obvious even for an expert to detect the circle ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 10/04/06, 13:59

pluesy wrote:for things to be clearer for those who are allergic to electricity and electronics we can transpose the condo / self system mechanically
in mechanics a condo is like a spring, a self (or coil) has a mass

in the beginning a spring is easy to compress but in the end it is very hard (case of the condo in electricity)

at the beginning a big mass is hard to move (car boat) but once it began to move the effort to provide and less consequent (case of the self in electicité)

if you increase both (a car on these supension) and give an impulse (we quickly sit on the hood and get up) the car will start to oscillate and if the shock absorbers are dead can even last long enough ...
(the dampers are comparable to a resistance if one transposes in electronics)

recipe to create energy from scratch:
you take a car you screw the dampers you put it in a vacuum bell and you send him a small impulse of about fifty kilos you will have a mass of loan of a ton that will move for several minutes and by ascending an adequate device you can recuperate energy free ...

do not try what I just wrote is rubbish but as a lot of people do not know anything about electronics and mechanics they can be had ...

in mechanics there will be less gogo because people know the mechanical phenomena better but when editing is complicated it is sometimes less obvious even for an expert to detect the circle ...

With this kind of blah, we are not ready to build something positive !!! It's time lost !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 15:23

north wrote:No feedback from anyone, so like many good thinkers researchers
who will never turn into discoverers, find only irony and sarcasm
to criticize the works that do not know and that often exceed them.

(...)

Engine life before service 5000 approx.
Maximum capacity of 2332 cv power that can be achieved by this technique.

When are you doing a little demo?

Sorry but "I've seen (or worse I'm SELLING) plans" and "I've met some awesome inventors who have been murdered" I'm starting to HAVE MORE THAN RAS THE BOWL!

Until now SUPERUNITAIRE in the garage for me it's DU PIPO created by Geotrouvetout lacking recognition (history of having an article in local ducks or worse, to create an "urban legend") ... and I would think the same as neither of them will have done functional proto that he will present and will broadcast to the public in full transparency ... This inventor will have saved the planet (at least for a time vis-à-vis the greenhouse effect) and killed the current capitalism system ... but obviously this must be done because it requires a monstrous self-denial.

The problem of energy is beautiful is in the HEART of men ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 15:38

pluesy wrote:do not try what I just wrote is rubbish but as a lot of people do not know anything about electronics and mechanics they can be had ...

: Cheesy: Phew for 3 seconds I thought you thought what you said ...
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 10/04/06, 15:40

north ...

when I have a problem in electronics (I watch tv) I try to transpose the bleme in something that is more familiar to me (it is easier to apprehend the bleme and as my car knows only one only mechanic me I often tranpose the problem in mechanics ...) I am not alergic to the superunity and I realize that it can exist a motor with terrestrial atraction why not ... to break molecules of water with very few energy why not ... but to use the charge / discharge of a condo / self to create energy is as ridiculous as putting a coil spring and a vacuum mass of air ...
it is true that any oscillating system can come into resonance with unknown dimensions or particles but it is science fiction's harm and very few people on earth can apprehend and measure these phenomena ...
if you are among those bravo I pull my hat I ask to be enlightened : Idea: I have a lot of defects but I'm not obtu
Last edited by pluesy the 10 / 04 / 06, 15: 45, 2 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]