Ecowatt in three phase

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
petitgris77
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecowatt in three phase

by petitgris77 » 30/03/11, 19:35

: Cry: : Cry: Hello,

In France, we still have three phase. On the doc of the device, it is quite possible to make measurements, confirmed by Christophe, but by adding 2 pliers. As I had already bought, I plugged an additional on the transmitter, but the other one has bought a transmitter?

In old houses, the phases are not balanced.
What is measured, total consumption, or phase by phase. For now, I measure a phase, it was possible for me by pressing the Link button to have another phase, but very random and above all no interest with Elink software.

Thank you for your answers.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/11, 20:36

There is 3 input at the bottom of the transmitter, original 2 are hidden by small plastic stud.

The ecowatt measures the total consumption, if you want to do phase by phase you need to either unplug 2 clamps on 3 or use 3 ecowatts with 1 clamp ...
0 x
petitgris77
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecowatt 850

by petitgris77 » 30/03/11, 21:37

:| Thank you

If I understand correctly, if you want to check each phase, you need 3 Ecowatts complete: transmitters + receiver.

And we have to open 3 Elink, one for each phase.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/11, 22:18

If you want instantaneous yes it's ca

Otherwise if you think that your consumption per phase is "constant", you can take "sequential" measurements: 1 phase per week or for X days ... and the other 2 after ...
0 x