EcoWatt 850 overall conso follower: testing and analysis

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
EcoWatt_User
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by EcoWatt_User » 01/08/11, 20:59

Christophe wrote:Uh, why do not you try with batteries?

Well uh, I already had batteries in before, it's you who suggested to me to try with batteries, because the batteries lose their charge coughed cough :D
Christophe wrote:Also try a new alkaline battery ... to try to understand this story of fast wear of batteries ... :?:

Christophe wrote: 3 weeks on new alkaline (new or new) stored for years?

Brand new Leclerc bought the day before the day I put them in the ecowatt

Christophe wrote: it seems very weak ...

Well yes, this is my problem since the initial post: the Ecowatt box burns the batteries & rechargeable batteries, and as soon as a tiny bit of juice is missing, it loses sync

Christophe wrote:Or better, a small power supply: https://www.econologie.com/shop/bloc-ada ... p-233.html

I already have one
EcoWatt_User wrote:In any case, I suddenly fed the central box with this: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0531896542

But it disappoints me to leave the ecowatt plugged. I liked to have hung on the wall, clearly visible, without disgusting son around. The threads are evil!

In addition, we would say that the synchronization losses are related to a lack of power supply. Turning on the wired power supply, I have less loss of sync, but I still have some.

That's why I wondered if I could miss something, or if I sent the box ecowatt in SAV. And if SAV, I send it to whom? At Chacon directly?
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 02/08/11, 04:49

:? something off topic

as I am a driver of car, it's my interest immediately, I saw a company that has a camera on his 25 cars, if the driver does not respect the gears speeds a red light comes on and after a few moments ca starts whistling like an alarm obliging the driver to respect the gear ratios so as not to over-use
0 x
perpetual motion .........................
dawel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dawel » 05/08/11, 11:35

To make it as much pass the cars in auto box :)
0 x
Ekinox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

EcoWatt exchange

by Ekinox » 19/08/11, 22:43

Here I am back on the forum, here are some news ...

The symptoms of my problem were weird: no more sign of life from the transmitter: dashes on the receiver indicating a loss of signal, no more blinking of the transmitter, no more diode ignition when inserted batteries in the transmitter. 'transmitter...
After 5 months of good and loyal service, I had just lost my Ecowatt.

Back service and new baby in hand, everything works perfectly.

Thank you the service and Christophe in particular!
0 x
Christophe

Re: EcoWatt exchange

by Christophe » 20/08/11, 08:39

All the more bizarre that during our tests SAV, it worked without apparent problems (tests during 48h consecutive) ...

Tests performed:

SAV transmitter - sample receiver
witness transmitter - service receiver
customer service representative - customer service receiver (48h)

We also tested the clamp with transmitter ...

Everything was ok ... so this case remains a mystery ... :?:

But you have a new one that works, so everything is fine that ends well as they say :) : Cheesy:
0 x
samsoul
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Feedback from experience

by samsoul » 24/08/11, 13:17

Hello everyone,
Here I am the proud owner of this object that I would qualify as "decision aid" ...
Little hindsight for the moment, but positive experience, in service since Monday noon, and already I see that some things are not going to the side of my conso:
- A switched off PC which still consumes about 20W => zou, a controlled outlet and voila, we cut as soon as it is no longer used!
- A NAS that consumes more than what is written on the notice => same punishment as the office PC! Take commanded, and if not the utility is cut

I had a doubt about the replacement of my fridge, I do not have any more now, I did well to invest in a great brand ranked A ++!

In short, that happiness, to better understand its consumption, and especially dispense with daily reading on the counter! Moreover, the fact that it allows to follow hour by hour allows to know a little better our habits of consumption, the morning, the noon, the evening, the night, everything is detailed!

Just a reproach, but it has been mentioned in the different answers of this topic (I read all the pages of the subject!) The difference noted following the instant conso:
- setting the ecowat to 225 V; single phase; 6Kw subscription; a clamp at the output of the EDF meter.
the first digit corresponds to the counter, the second to the display of the device:
- 0 W => 0,067 kW
- 100 W => 0,124 kW
- 2140 W => 1,983 kW

But it is not for its great precision that I bought it, it is above all to monitor my consumption, and to be able to analyze the points that I can improve by switching to home automation, we vadire that this point makes part of the study of my project which is to "automate" my home in order to save energy!

Thank you to all of you.
@ ++
Erwan
0 x
Persuaders
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Persuaders » 01/11/11, 20:40

Hello ...

Depusi little I have this message:

"No connection to the server, please re-run the program"

What the bo *** ... no way to load the data?

An idea ?

Thank you

@+
0 x
The ecology is the case of all ...
EcoWatt 850
Energy Logger 4000
Energy Monitor 3000
Energy Check 3000
jean111
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jean111 » 20/11/11, 13:50

Hello,
I have been testing the Ecowatt since yesterday, and I already have a problem:

I would like to reset the data (erase the data from yesterday, for example) and can not find how to do it, neither on the display nor on the Soft.
In the manual, it says a procedure (press "mode" and "history") but I do not see the button "history" (and I tried all the others). I even removed the batteries .. . without success ...

Ce forum looks a bit on "sleep", but could someone help me ???

Thank you in advance.
0 x
jean111
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jean111 » 20/11/11, 15:03

I take this opportunity to ask another silly question (addressed to the moderator): I wanted to send a private message to a forumhe was stuck in the mail box .. did he leave? or not ?
0 x
Ekinox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Ekinox » 23/12/11, 18:31

I do not know how to re-initialize the ecowatt data. I get around the problem by importing all the data into an excel file and only deal with what interests me ...

In addition, just a feedback. Following the return service of my first Ecowatt, the new works perfectly from 4 months without having the slightest problem.
Note: The receiver operates on transformer (and no longer battery) (the one recommended on this site).

Last thing, you have been many (a good 20ain of people) to ask me the sources of my import file and data processing but I have almost no return (bug, request for evolution, or better, proposal evolution and sharing your own findings). Remember to live this tool!
0 x