EDF counters: Security, Progress, Profits ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/06/10, 17:12

In the same genre...
Will your electricity bill jump?

The price of electricity will increase by 11 to 15% with the draft reform of the electricity market examined from Tuesday in the Assembly, denounced the PS deputies, who will vote against the text.

“I have heard here and there that there may be rate increases. Obviously not! ”Retorted the Minister of Ecology and Energy Jean-Louis Borloo.

“We have electricity prices about 30% lower than the European average. We must maintain this competitive advantage for consumers and for manufacturers, which is what this text allows us to do, ”he added.

For its part, the Energy Regulatory Commission recently estimated that the reform could cause tariffs to rise by 11,4% and then 3,5% per year, up to 25% by 2015.

Source Liberation
At this rate, the PV rate will soon be the cheapest : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/10, 17:18

Yes raymond, this is *** *** g ... the raw state ...

Electromechanics is much, much more sustainable (and therefore more economical) than pure electronics ...

But you have to pay the privileges and pensions of Edf agents ... I would always remember this report on the new chatelins where we presented 2 young executives retired from Edf who bought castles (to renovate but castles anyway) at 55 ... and after the private pays supposedly better than the public?

To arms etcetera as said the other yeah !!

The FR2 report is available here: http://jt.france2.fr/player/13h/index-f ... t=20100609
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 06 / 10, 23: 31, 3 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/06/10, 21:13

I received this link recently:

http://www.bastamag.net/article890.html

:|

brrrrrrr ...
Green meter, like radioactivity.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/06/10, 23:22

Interesting all that. I myself have an old wheel counter from 1958 on a wooden table.
But I will not discuss this in "new transports, technologies, policies and organizations" even if EDF takes us by boat : Mrgreen:
Go hop I move the subject.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...