GU10 SMD bulbs Council

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GU10 SMD bulbs Council

by spanish » 18/01/11, 16:00

Hello,

I am looking for tips for GU10 SMS 5050 bulbs.

With my research, I hesitate about 2 models.
Do you have opinions?

Stardled announces high-end SMD LEDs 37% more powerful than the models sold by the competition.

But does it compare well with 5050 LEDs?

Otherwise I hesitate between these 2 models:

siageo.com/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=3747023

ou

starled.fr/bulbs-leds-smd-gu10/32-18-leds-smd-base-gu10.html

Those of starled, with less LEDs seem to brighten better.

The 15 LED version, illuminate as much as the 24 LED version of Siageo.

starled.fr/bulbs-leds-smd-gu10/33-15-leds-smd-cap-gu10-white.html

What do you think and what do you recommend among these models to replace halogen 50W. (but in white color)?

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/11, 17:42

I think it looks like disguised advertising if it does not, you'd better look at this:
https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoules-led-c-90

and this comparative test here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/test-essai ... 10087.html

We expect such tests from them ... to advise you ...

One thing is: their price seems very low (50% of the market price) to be of quality ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 14: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by spanish » 18/01/11, 19:07

No disguised pub, I really ask the question.

Regarding the 2 links, I read them before posting on the forum, but the 60 led SMD bulb, unless I am mistaken, uses "classic" SMD leds, whereas I would like to take triple-core LEDs.

I already have Philips 7W LED (4 leds), which I am satisfied, but they are too large and therefore exceed too much.

My choice is therefore focused on 2 models mentioned above, but I wonder if the 15 LED bulb (starled) illuminates as much as the 24 LED (Siageo)

The 2 models have protective lenses and do not look like Chinese models sold for less than 5 € on Ebay.

After purchase, I will come back to you on the model that I would have chosen (quality of manufacture, luminous rendering, ....)

If I am satisfied, maybe a test will be done with 1 bulb to replace the lighting via halogen in the halls of my residence to test the resistance to the ON / OFF cycle.

Here, there is a halogen comparison 50W vs. 15 LED bulbs.

starled.fr/content/26-showroom-50w-hallogene

But without real measures.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/11, 19:18

Ok.

Ben the only measure that counts is the comparative with a luxmeter ...

But let us know about your impressions ... personally I was really surprised by the performance of the SMD (simple heart) in both brightness and diffusion of lighting ...
0 x
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by spanish » 18/01/11, 19:25

I will send an email to 2 see their answer. And see if they can provide us with measurements.

I'll post the answers here if I get one.
0 x
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by spanish » 24/01/11, 21:12

So the answers ....

Siageo:

the comparative test performed at STARLED is not a comparison with one of our bulbs 24 leds smd,
on the photo comparatiove we can see a sticker with the technical characteristics on the bulb 24 leds smd
Our bulb 24 leds smd has no sticker and the data are laser engraved (a sticker with the characteristics on a bulb is not very professional ....)

The best test is the one you will do yourself,
a salesman can tell you anything and that is what the majority of sellers on the internet do,
moreover some customers have more or less good luxemeters, other customers want data in cd, lm etc ..
The best product does not exist on paper but it is the one that will go according to your need,
we will not use a bulb 24 leds smd in patere or spot on rail for some reasons,
this same bulb depending on the use may be fabulous or poor.

Starled

Our SMD - GU10 or MR16 range is available in: 12 LEDs, 15 LEDs, 18 LEDs, 22 LEDs and 24 LEDs SMD type 5050
With three lighting colors for each white model, warm white light, and warm white and with protective glass.
Operating Temperature for 24 ° 35 LEDs SMD

As you can see the much higher brightness level with SMD technology bulbs
The much larger illumination angle see above the mirror the bright circles and the lighting color of the halogen bulb is completely unsuitable
in a room like this or the wall on the left with a yellow paint there is also a lot of woodwork that amplifies this color too hot.
Of course there have been no software correction changes and camera setting changes.
You can have more photos in our show-room: starled.fr/content/20-showroom-12-smd

See also our comparative photo luminous power: starled.fr/cms.php?id_cms=19LeLe

I do not really like to indicate what is the origin of the bulbs that we tested (no open war)
The same observation with the traditional LED bulbs 3mm that we tested. 81 leds that we sell now with three additional LEDs 84 leds: starled.fr/cms.php?id_cms=16

We have superior luminous power with our model equipped with 60 LEDs.

I can give you a discount code available for the forum But I'm a little afraid that it's too publicity.
0 x
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by spanish » 24/01/11, 21:20

Otherwise, we had to get started, so I ordered 24 LED SMD bulbs at Siageo.

Quick and neat delivery.

Each bulb is in a cardboard box.

The bulb looks pretty well finished, and with a protective glass.

Lighting level, I have no device to perform light power measurements, but they seem to illuminate as much as my halogen 50W without major differences. (but less than my Philips LED 7W)

So to do with time, but for consumption <4W, this is acceptable. I expected a little better but I am not disappointed.

Good night.
0 x
neneuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neneuf » 07/03/11, 14:44

Hello, for my part I bought 3bulbs smd5050 on starled.fr
being convinced by his fools.
I told myself I'll test them for consumption with the same device as econology, ie brennenstuhl, bought from a pro.
24smd 5050 announced by the seller a 4,1w = 11,4w real in gu10 and 1ampoule mr16 12v with a transformer 6w bought at strarled.fr consumption of the quote 4.1w = 7,2w real, the transformer 6w gives more than its possibility, weird!
I have personally bought other bulbs at siageo.fr which looks alike, but the conso is correct and at least them their bulbs are marked on the bulb.
I deduce that at starled.fr he sells the M .... Chinese and I go directly removed, I do not want to have fire at home!

I do not advertise but I am torn by all these sites that take us for C ....... : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/11, 18:08

a) It is already necessary to know that the consometers on catch are not very precise in low power, so make a measurement with a amperemeter in mA.

b) If there is always an overconsumption, you have 7 days of retraction, it is the law of the mail order ... and if there is obvious deception on the material, then this delay is much longer ( to negotiate with the seller)
0 x
spanish
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by spanish » 07/03/11, 22:35

For the moment after a little more than a month, no problem (thankfully) with average 5h30 ignition per day.
0 x