GU10 SMD bulbs Council

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
neneuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neneuf » 08/03/11, 08:40

Hello, today the special transformer LED no longer, better and better, about the amp meter, I should wait for the return of my brother's winter sport that has all that is needed for more accurate measurements in my.
But when it comes to the return of my order, it's not my goal, anyway I bought 2 gu10, 1mr16 + LED transformer, it's not the ruin and in addition it was to try before ordered a score of gu10 and eight mr16 + LED transformer.
The only real description of the product is that its lighting is not bad, not like a spot because the angle is very open, but as a bulb of + - 9w 11w fluocompact with instant ignition and more.

: Shock:
0 x
neneuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neneuf » 09/03/11, 16:00

Hello while waiting for the device miracle I still notice that I use a material that even your city was selling al time https://www.econologie.com/shop/wattmetr ... -p-20.html
and that m indicates 0,06amp, so 220vx0,06amp = 13,2w.
my personal multimeter indicates between 0,05 and 0,06 amp.
I have the impression that my judgment was well founded.

:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/13, 11:08

We have just returned a very good led bulb SMD GU10 in terms of quality / price ratio: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoule- ... p-529.html

240 lumens for less than 10 €.

0 x