220v DC 220v AC Converter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/06/09, 18:57

The high power mosfets are very expensive and the assembly must be very high frequency, which complicates this one very much.

Here are 250-volt, 16-amp transistors that could do the job:

http://www.ampslab.com/trans_mj15024.htm

You will have to hit a neutral taken on your half of batteries for it to work, that is to say 2 times 110 volts and then double the voltage using an output transformer which is easy to find on E- Bay

240/120 volt transformer used in Canada.
:D
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 19/06/09, 19:36

you i like you lol : Lol:

you could not make me a tit crobar too ???? : Cheesy:

I have my idea for mounting but hey .... I prefer to be on ...

it's 450w let's say we oversize a bit by putting 10 to have a few A under the elbow in case ...

I found them at 4.50 € in France surrrr ......... a fairly well known distributor
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/06/09, 20:03

The thank you box

Me too I like you the patent, you make me think of me younger. LOL!

Do you want a crobar of the whole, the amplification or from the batteries and the output of the amplification via transformer?

If you want the whole you will have to wait a little while I find the info of the transistors as well as the drivers (sorry for English but I do not know the term in French)

The drivers are the transistors which amplify which assist the transistors of powers which do not have this capacity, but cannot supply the current (amperes).
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 19/06/09, 20:12

lol

at worst the total from the batteries .... with the ref of the components .... : Cheesy:

I have an insoleuse engraver of what to make the artwork .....

it could be easy for everyone I think ...

you seem more stuck in electro than me ...

I get there but I spend an impossible time because I have to study the components one by one .....

I'm just a cauldron : Cheesy:

on the other hand for my part the wind part does not concern me :| :P : Lol:

I am not in a hurry because I am still working on the awkward part a special can made in me :P

I can understand the electronic jargon I know that you need a smaller transistor to "drive" the power circuit

Basically I wanted to make a ne556 based frequency driver for all its driver but it is simpler to use the network sine and at worst in the event of a power outage, put a backup inverter
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 19/06/09, 20:27

it's a shame that you are also law because it will be a pleasure to meet you
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/06/09, 20:45

Boulle

I'll get started and keep you posted. :D

I never made my own cards limiting myself to more or less making modifications to the existing one or using universal punched cards where we cut the paths.

I started at the age of 8 in electronics and I am 48 years old, it was time for hits.

A 555 can do the trick very well, there are also pure wave oscillators in IC available.

Yes it is a shame because I do not have the chance to assist projects here in Quebec for lack of site like Econologie that I have been since its very beginning.
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 19/06/09, 22:24

re

electronics pffffff it's hard

when i was studying i wanted to learn electronics ...

he said that it was not a job for the future ...

suddenly, I'm a welder :x :frown:

its learned by thinking and surfing the net but its not worth lessons ..... I would like to learn the components, integrated circuit ets .....

I know very badly about them, making them very poor, so in general I do electro mechanical .... (condo relay ...)

but otherwise if you have oil that you recover that you need to make a broll ask for advice :P
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/06/09, 23:57

Boulle

I did not study electronics at school but by myself as a hobby and then as a profession, at 17 I had a repair shop for electronic devices, at 18 I worked as an electromechanic for a big firm of handling equipments and heavy machinery, at 20 years presser and electromechanic of printing equipment then at 25 years electromechanic of food equipment, at 26 same thing but like boss of my own company until today.

Specialized in packaging equipment (vacuum) and thermo-molding, electronic balance and all factory equipment. Manufacturing of automated control, programming, welding of stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron and steel (TIG MIG and good old baguette) and some machining.

I have all the equipment to weld, machine, electronic measuring equipment (frequency generator, oscilloscope, decibel-meter, measurement of rotation, distance and J, forget it).

The problem is that I am a little tired and this site allows me to spread my knowledge to help the members of the site and I enjoy it. : Mrgreen:

I recover oil but no frying oil so I don't dare to burn it, here the oil is recovered by companies and recycled.

Good night all!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/06/09, 01:12

Hello

Alain G wrote:Hello André

The old cranes in DC work like the old Forklifts or mining trains with resistance to vary the speed and cannot be used to produce AC :?

What are you talking about?
Stelco (now Mitall a Contrecoeur) all these overhead traveling cranes work in DC 240volts, on these traveling cranes the operators have radios to communicate, weighing systems with load cell and many other electrical things which work with AC current, we installs DC / AC converters to supply AC
By the amount that I have changed I know what I am talking about.
Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/06/09, 03:03

Good evening André

OK you are talking about a recent overhead crane then they must be on the 180 volts DC with regenerative controller and a remote controlled joy stick, the 240 volts is AC mains supply, all the DC drives operate from 208 to 240 volts AC

The advantage of regenerative drives (controller) is that it brakes the motor when the speed is reduced, they are used a lot on lifts and new overhead cranes in particular, I use them on certain equipment or positioning accuracy is important.

240 volt DC motors are not available except on special order.
:|
0 x