Privacy: your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Christophe » 05/04/21, 10:18

Obamot wrote:
Christophe wrote:it's just a matter of keeping appearances on the illusion of the protection of privacy but the evil continues ... and even gets worse for the almighty power of web empires!
Do you mean v-empires? : Twisted:


Ah yes it is getting worse for the vampire empires of the web! Well seen !

Obamot wrote:Ah no then, I am giving all possible and imaginable false information to deceive this illegal data collection and violation of privacy. Barring exceptions, all my accounts are rotten with false information and erroneous data with intentional typos in street names, my name, my biometrics, date of birth and more ... If everyone did that, it would make their collection unusable.


Except that your phone number, your location, your address book (yes yes it is also sniffed and not just a little!), What you say (all smartphones are eavesdropped by AI ...) weigh much heavier than the lies you send them !!

About the address book: one of your contacts just has to put your phone number and your name in his directory for you to be in the matrix with 1 email (that of your phone), your real name (in your contact's directory) and your phone number !!


But izydort believes he is "safe" because he has never given his number ... mouahahahahah jme gausse!

Small experiment to do when you have a new phone number ... use it for a few weeks as a "hidden" number ... it will stay clean and not spam (unsolicited calls)

After this period, give it to your contacts, who will obviously save it in their directory and hoplà it's time to exchange information and your data without your knowledge! But probably they don't even need to save it: the call history is enough to keep your track ... it just won't be linked to your name ...

And the more contacts your contacts have and the more you exchange your number, the more you will be spammed ...

Checked a few years ago.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29094
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5729

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Obamot » 05/04/21, 10:42

This is it:

- “we believe we are safe ”.

As:

- “We believed in science and in the health authorities who betrayed the populations”!

As :

- “we believe our money is totally safe in banks"

Not more than € 100, - (per banking establishment in the event of bankruptcy ...)

Just as we believe we are protected by the Police:

- “no, the Police do not intervene except in cases known as “CLEAR” (flags) otherwise, she comes, notes each other's opinions, then leaves without doing anything, since she does not "take a position", in the event of theft, she no longer even requires the return of the stolen objects (in some cases). case) you have to go through ... a ... judge! ”

So you will understand my good Môssieur, that the looting of private data, the police station in your neighborhood, it does not care, it will not even take note of your complaint, not even in the event of physical assault, theft or damage to property!

: Arrowd: - “In France in fact you're solo,”Also tells us this victim of an assault (who became“ famous ”for that) : Arrowd:

“Hendek” = cops (activate subtitles)



We live in an insecure world and all of the insecurity causes delinquency to explode ...!
0 x
User avatar
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!
posts: 723
Registration: 07/01/18, 09:19
x 270

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View thibr » 05/04/21, 11:57

in the same genre without the knowledge of his full sandstone
1 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Christophe » 05/04/21, 12:21

Roooohhh but what naivety this youtuber!

Google is far superior to Yandex in AI ... except that it doesn't make news public ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29094
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5729

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Obamot » 05/04/21, 12:32

Yandex includes facial recognition criteria, it's obvious and therefore, it is true that you can take a screenshot of a person in a video, it is able to find it on the internet (if it exists).

I tested it several times, and it works. I did it with my avatar, and I did not find myself, he fell on Tintin Milou :)

Now that Google is restraining its tools, it is quite possible.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Christophe » 05/04/21, 13:01

Obamot wrote:Now that Google is restraining its tools, it is quite possible.


Now that a multinational does not reveal all its technologies, it is not very possible ...it is the basis of competitive advantage!

Then, if it is, Yandex uses a google algo via a partnership "exchange of good process": you use our techno because we can not yet with us for ethical reasons (mwarf) and we share the results ...
0 x
User avatar
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 891
Registration: 05/03/10, 23:59
x 180

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View gildas » 05/04/21, 19:22

The email addresses and phone numbers of more than 500 million Facebook accounts have been uploaded to a forum hackers

https://www-capital-fr.cdn.ampproject.o ... ne-1399094
1 x
“The sun rises for those who go to meet it” Confucius
User avatar
Flytox
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 14147
Registration: 13/02/07, 22:38
Location: Bayonne
x 845

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Flytox » 05/04/21, 20:56

In the same vein, the other day I read an article (an IT news letter) which talks about the structure of 5G. Naively I thought that this evolution mainly concerned a technical "increase" in performance / throughput etc ... Ben .... it is also (or especially?) A way of updating the network ..... in order to be able to better track / commodify our exchanges. In the various "strata" of the "services" there is very clearly a commercial stratum which is there to collect information more or less without our knowing it ... : Wink:
2 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...




View Exnihiloest » 05/04/21, 22:01

Obamot wrote:...
Just as we believe we are protected by the Police:

- “no, the Police do not intervene except in cases known as “CLEAR” (flags) otherwise, she comes, notes each other's opinions, then leaves without doing anything, since she does not "take a position", in the event of theft, she no longer even requires the return of the stolen objects (in some cases). case) you have to go through ... a ... judge! ”

So you will understand my good Môssieur, that the looting of private data, the police station in your neighborhood, it does not care, it will not even take note of your complaint, not even in the event of physical assault, theft or damage to property!
...

Yes, and it's even worse than that, because the law prevents you from defending yourself. And I'm not specifically talking about self-defense, which must be proportionate (i.e. until you have received the fatal stab, you must wait for it before retaliating. : roll: ), but of the law which is made so that even if you win your case, you lose (lawyer fees higher than what you can recover; damages and interest not paid, it is your problem, not that of justice etc etc). And since everything is done to protect the so-called weak, in fact more often the thugs, you do not even have the right to recover your house when it is squatted!

But when it comes to verbalizing ordinary citizens who don't bother anyone, on the other hand they are strong in the cops. I think they must be in the 1,5 million PV at 135 € since the 1st confinement. On the other hand to find your bike or smartphone thieves, there we never see them.

So the GAFAs which generally only recover data that people themselves have made public at one time or another, to be frank, as Chirac said, it affects me one without moving the other.
1 x

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 92 guests