Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and newGraphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
qianglie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Graphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

Unread Messageby qianglie » 03/03/20, 10:33

Hello,

Here I need your opinion, I intended to invest in a graphic tablet with a screen at an average price ranging from 400-600 Euros.

for once I don't know much about it but I found 2 models between 15.6 inches which seem to me not too bad

these are the XP-Pen Artist 15.6 pro and the Wacom Cintiq 16. I would like information on Wacom tablets and XP-PEN .

Do you have any opinions or feedback on any of its tablets? are they reliable over time etc ... or do you have other tablets to advise?

I thank you in advance.

Greetings.
Last edited by qianglie the 03 / 03 / 20, 10: 39, 2 edited once.
0 x

Christophe

Re: graphics tablet with Wacom screen or XP-Pen?

Unread Messageby Christophe » 03/03/20, 10:37

It smells a little spam your message!

I am wrong? : Cheesy:
0 x
Ce forum helped you? Help him too so that he can continue helping others - Publish an article on Econology and Google News

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"