Electrostatic Energy Recovery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 09/11/04, 21:56

Hi Obelix!

Well, you could make a commented explanatory diagram, scan it and post it on this forum (or in an article).

You should also register on the forum. It's better.

@ + MisterLoXo
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 10/11/04, 10:15

Hello,

I start, be indulgent !! I do not know if it will work !!
Merci!

0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 10/11/04, 16:41

Well, your file is not visible directly on the forumbecause you had to use the html tags directly and not the img button forum.

So it should be [Snip the link pk 2 times the same image c heavy]
Then, can you briefly explain the operation?

If I understand the assembly, the longest wire possible (stripped along the length I suppose) must be unfolded to the max or can it be rolled? or tense or winding?

therefore this wire acts as a static electricity sensor, perhaps more effective in a dry air current. The capacitor stores electricity until the current is sufficient to create the electric arc for the spark plug, which sends the charge to the car coil which adjusts the supplied current so as not to damage the battery, and sends it to the battery that recharges like that ... via the diode that is there to avoid 'power returns'

Am I good?
For a fully discharged battery, how long does it take to recover a usable load?

Thanks in advance.
Seb.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 10/11/04, 17:05

Hello Superform,

All is well !!
For the thread, it is the length which counts, neither the form nor how it is made (isolates or not any importance).
However it is better to unroll it right or zig-zag any matter.
The wire picks up the static and loads the capacitance. When the voltage across the capacitance exceeds that of spark plug initiation, the capacitance in the coil is suddenly discharged, thus transfer to the 12 Volts primary and current injected into the battery through the diode.
This diode is also a protection for the battery because a discharge in a coil is always alternative.

For a fully discharged battery recharge, it takes time anyway ....
Count a good week in standard weather, less if there are thunderstorm threats.
We can count the eclairs at the level of the candle, this gives an idea of ​​the cash charge.
Anyway it's free, so we have time .....

A+
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/04, 19:54

That's what I wrote in the reactions yesterday:

For the topic trick & trick, it is in my head for a long time ... It lacks just a little "content" ... Maybe this assembly could make a perfect 1ere tip?
For this send me by mail (or post on the forum ):
- photo + legend
- descriptive text
- whether or not you wish to be quoted

Thank you

It's still valid!
I put this part online as soon as another experimenter will have tested the editing.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 11/11/04, 09:40

Very well this scheme!

I have a small question that I think will interest other readers as well!

Where can one recover -free, system D- a capacitor HT 5000 V (what capacity by the way)?

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 11/11/04, 09:58

Hello and thank you for your encouragement.

For the recovery of the capacitor:
Value does not matter because it only serves to transfer energy. (0.1 microfarad is a good average value)
Two sources for this component:
1) Just stupidly the capacitor that vat with the coil (the one that slaps from time to time)
2) A capacitor found in old TVs (on the side of the THT transformer) Usually black or blue disc with two legs. (possible at the neighborhood depanneur TV).

A+
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
wayne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wayne » 12/11/04, 12:53

Hello everyone ,
I find that your electrostatic energy recuperator is quite similar to tesla's invention of radiating energy recovery. If you want to take a look it's

https://www.econologie.com/forums/utilisatio ... vt237.html

What do you say about Obelix ???????
have a good day everyone :D
0 x