Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and newEnergy recovery electrostatic

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 03/10/05, 23:00

Hello Nofy
C is simpler than the other mounting with transformer
l, antenna captures 100metres, static electricity, it charges the capacitor SCR interuptor kind of a trigger.
Qand the condensateru to charge a voltage has 45 60 volt neon lights actinne the trigger the SCR and the capacitor discharges the battery, the capacitor charging cycle again until the voltage is sufficient to turn the neon lamp
and voila c, is simple.
SCR you can find it in drive home lamps or drill, or the Electronic store it costs chére not there just 3 files.

Andre
0 x

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 03/10/05, 23:45

nofy wrote: can you translate signs, stp.

triangular antenna 100mètres
Earth Ground = Connected to the earth

Electronic components :
Neon = neon
.00047Uf 5000v to 2kv Polarized capacitor = (a + side, and a Shore), o, ooo47 microfarads = 0, 47 470 nanofarad = picofarad; supporting a maximum voltage at the terminals of 5000 volt 2000v (again, given the turn of phrase, it may be meant 20 000v?)
scr Thyristor = P; it is a tap allowing only the direct current in the single direction of the arrow, from + to - conventional direction of the current; it only opens when the "trigger" the order.

The land is at zero potential; the antenna in the sky, the highest possible, captures static (clouds?). There is a significant difference of potential (in volts) between the two. The capacitor in the middle (sort of tank) continues electric charge; when the potential reaches a certain level, neon lights, and drives a gate current which opens the thyristor (tap); that allows the passage of a large amperage (flow) from the capacitor (reservoir) which supplies battery 12 volts; emptied the tank, the potential is low; neon no longer leads, the valve is closed, and we start the cycle.
Remarks : From both sides of the thyristor, there is a +, and we said that he was only passing the + side - (ie towards the + battery) ...
It must be seen that on the antenna side, a positive volt voltage is detected that is greater than the + 12 volts of the battery.
A reservoir 470 picofarad, does not allow such a big rate than that ... The battery does not appreciate. But the process is repeated more often
That's roughly the explanation of this simple scheme ...
Gegyx
0 x
Desired =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby rafpantone » 05/10/05, 11:16

Here is another scheme a bit more complicated

DESCRIPTION

1. S1 is closed first to load C1. Once C1 is loaded S2 is closed to start the tank circuit.

2. The winding automobile ignition transforms the high voltage on the primary side to a lower voltage at a higher current.

3. The primary is granted for the secondary resonance.

4. Pre glow discharge is present in the ion valve.

5. Electrons are created in the ion valve by UV light reactions (radiant). The valve is a power multiplying the sensor.

6. The insulated wire and earth used as a source of ambient voltage potential. They are not the source of energy in this circuit.

7. The heart of the radiant energy circuit converter is the ion valve. This is where energy is produced.

unfortunately there are no component values.

Do some of you have come to positive results?
Do you have pictures of your montages? antenna ideas? home transformer?
greetings
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby nofy » 05/10/05, 21:34

Good evening everyone,

Thank you and thank you André gegyx, it's nice to enlighten me.
I discovered thanks to this website many things that excite me and I begin to disperse a little, because initially I pantoniser for my car and I'm late.
In fact, I read that you could get electrocuted severe with this system is that it does not put the paws?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby nofy » 08/10/05, 21:35

Good evening everyone,

Attention is perhaps silly, but this afternoon, I thought that with all the fence surrounding the garden, here might not make a mega antenna? surely a problem with the stakes that are in earth, right?

Nofy (dream)
0 x

Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 08/10/05, 21:47

You only have to isolate the fence pickets with plastic ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby nofy » 09/10/05, 17:53

Hi everybody,
C'st what I had thought, but you think the fence is good?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby nofy » 12/10/05, 18:47

If you think that advanced here, but each good humor !!
0 x
Other

Unread Messageby Other » 12/10/05, 19:16

Hello
dépoyé a long wire is too éfficace a compact grid .This does not cover some distance, if we talk about is static ..
andré
0 x