The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The biggest financial crash in history will happen in 2019

by Obamot » 11/03/23, 00:37

Yes je suis un tiny pilgrim.

But I'm doing my part, buying is voting!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/23, 15:08

Let the festivities begin !!!!

2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/03/23, 17:24

This is what it's like to have sealed off Huawei's 5G, it's probably sealed off innovation? Cumulative effects of the covid crisis manufactured in the lab since 2016/2018 (people suspected), then the juicy paranoia of fake gadgets, then uncertainties linked to Ukraine... Wait-and-see attitude in the investments of lambda consumers and provoking boomerang effect? What are the TV set experts saying about the causes?

Huawei case epilogue: Meng Wanzhou left Canada, China releases two Canadians

It's the end of a diplomatic-judicial saga three years. Meng Wanzhou, the financial director of the Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Meng Wanzhou, was able to leave Canada for China, from Vancouver this Saturday September 25, 2021, thanks to an agreement with the United States, while two Canadians were released from prison in China.
https://www.ouest-france.fr/high-tech/h ... ddd3d74444

Fq8sPm3X0AcYulX.jpg
Fq8sPm3X0AcYulX.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Garbage from Amerlopes (it's not just Ukraine)...

Christophe wrote:Let the festivities begin !!!!

But then, how could the SVB go bankrupt?

In the banking industry, profitability is an important parameter. What is even more so is the solvency in the event of a stressful situation.

Its overexposure to the tech sector has been fatal to it.

To counter inflation, the FED, the American central bank, is increasing its key rates.

Requiring a lot of capital to grow, tech companies find themselves forced to control their expenses (after years of success)
It is therefore partly a blow from the FED (which is a consortium of private banks and not "federal" as its name does not indicate) or the unforeseen economic repercussions of the Ukrainian crisis, or both, the war leverage...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/03/23, 17:55

PS: Google is missing, 12 layoffs. Apple is doing well, surfing on the big demand "from the world after" teleworking, etc...
Ukraine => printing money => inflation => economic crisis in the most profitable sectors... : Evil:
The Russians must be jubilant... But it's not "good news", the world economy works as long as the good health of its main actors is healthy... This is perhaps also why Russia advance molo, too great a global economic impact, would also have adverse effects on the Russian and Chinese economy.

Without wanting to be categorical, here the Russians hold an important lever against the West, a lever whose effect can be multiplied, and which is obviously producing its first effects... The progressive economic collapse (for good reason inflation) by nibbling away at the military (and alas human) potential of the West... The Kremlin has said that "it doesn't need an army" against NATO... (it's is not entirely true... it is a domino effect of inflation no doubt?)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/03/23, 18:48

"Without wanting to be categorical... obviously..."
Without being too mistaken ( : Wink: ), isn't there a contradiction in the same sentence?
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/03/23, 19:24

Yes I am not "categorical" nevertheless, there may be evidence. Thank you for your microscopic "nanalyse" :P
We can compare with what Moreau will say in 1 week...

And apart from that, except this pseudo contradiction, on the content? Nothing to say?

next —>
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/03/23, 19:37

All right; therefore a "non-categorical evidence": interesting concept... 8)
It wasn't a nanalysis, just a little thing in passing. For the rest, it would surely be a little long and I would content myself with issuing almost (you see, I learn quickly!) the opposite hypothesis (there, I let you imagine: I have confidence).
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/23, 19:37

Uh… tweezers!!

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/03/23, 19:38

Obamot wrote:And apart from that, except this pseudo contradiction, on the content? Nothing to say?

On content, employment in the US increased by 311.000 jobs in February.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Which doesn't mean that your figures (about 150.000 "tech" layoffs in one year) are wrong, I don't know.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/03/23, 21:04

Talk to the authors, I'm just taking quotes + modest correlations, thank you.

Ahmed wrote:All right; therefore a "non-categorical evidence": interesting concept... 8)
It wasn't a nanalysis, just a little thing in passing. For the rest, it would surely be a little long and I would content myself with issuing almost (you see, I learn quickly!) the opposite hypothesis (there, I let you imagine: I have confidence).

"Not categorical" I explain: as long as there are multiple transgressions of international law on the part of the USA, or even that they try to impose their internal legal rules on the rest of the world... even draw others into their "proxy" wars which I will call crimes, terrorist attacks (Nordstream?) Collusion/s with terrorists, organization of a coup (Maidan and now Georgia?) situation of co- belligerence (Ukraine) etc to mention only this. It would therefore be well worth: 1) an investigation 2) the considerations of a judgment... (Which will probably never happen) and as I am for the "rule of law" it is therefore difficult for me to to be "categorical" except to have an ego-comac-of-the-woods which would transgress / supplant any opinion of right....... Ouch, the opposite could certainly have been reproached to me (so basically it fucks am I careful? : Oops: ) Although, in my modest personal opinion, there are things that are obvious and correlated with the timing...with quotes on methods of warfare...with the failure of the iniquitous 'sanctions' tactic, etc
0 x