Understand the world we live in?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understand the world we live in?

by sen-no-sen » 04/10/21, 19:21

humus wrote:
I'm not promoting anyone for the presidential elections, JLM seems to me the best radical ecological choice (if only at the agriculture level, 2017 program), unlike the capitalist moumou colabo Jadot.
I see JLM as someone who has evolved and will continue to evolve, not as an opportunist surfing fashions. I believe he is sincere in these choices.

Between the radical JLM and the Moumou colabo, you have to explain the difference to me! :frown:

Would I be curious about your best choice for the presidential elections?

Mr and Mrs NONE have a son, what is his name? : Lol:
As mentioned above, the political choice that is proposed to us is a fraud, on the one hand by dividing society between the left and the right (which are essentially imaginary categories) on the other by pushing us to " political pragmatism "(Sarko, Holland, Macron) the only bulwark against the" fascism "of the croquemitaine Le Pen and a delusional extreme left which only represents itself.
The first past the post system is the basis of this manipulation, and anyway, as I explained above the principle of selection means that no serious person is able to come to power through the ballot box.
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/10/21, 20:33

Jacques Ellul said that "the conditions and qualities required to accede to the post of President of the Republic are incompatible with the exercise of this function. "
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 07:20

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:And I rather have compassion for those who are excluded from it now, or those who would be excluded in the future.

I knew you were funny.
By continuing to use fossils until dry? : Shock: : roll: : Arrow: RCA and collapse, that's your compassion : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Besides not having compassion, you are not rational, no projection, no anticipation.
I'll go into second citation mode with you. Enough c ... ies for today.

well, in any case, you will continue to use the fossils until you stop, what else do you want to do?

And if you have some interesting alternatives, of course you have to put them in place, who wouldn't agree with that?

But at the moment, this is not the case. And the damage from RCA is not sufficient to justify giving it up. It's not me saying it, it's everyone, and even you continuing to quietly fill the forum of your posts, which consume a significant amount of fossils compared to the interest they present.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/10/21, 08:39

Ahmed wrote:Jacques Ellul said that "the conditions and qualities required to accede to the post of President of the Republic are incompatible with the exercise of this function. "

This is undoubtedly why JLM proposes the sixth republic ...
it is urgent to put an end to "the presidential monarchy" and to put the people "at the heart of public decision-making".

Okay, I'll stop with you two, Ahmed and Sen non sen. You disgust me so much that you cannot imagine because you are not dumb, "you know" or "think you know" and you let the worst of the worst happen.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Bebert.

or even
"How dare you?" Greta

When I see the number of unconscious of the stakes and that the few conscious allow themselves to be choosy ... : Cry:
: Arrow: A part of humanity disgusts me, I prefer to isolate myself from it.
: Arrow: second quote
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/10/21, 09:38

The fact that JL Melenchon want a less presidential sixth republic by decreeing:
it is urgent to put an end to "the presidential monarchy" and to put the people "at the heart of public decision-making".
it will not fundamentally change the fact that the "people" will remain an abstract and purely discursive category.
You quote Greta: and his famous "How dare you?" , but we must not forget that this is an eminently conservative message and that she preaches so that everything is done so that nothing changes and that she can return wisely to her school to continue the "normal" life of a small, then a large, Swedish consumer ... It is this harmless side that explains the journalistic itching around the slightest words of this, moreover, very nice young lady.
This illustrates, in my opinion, that it is not enough to allow evil, but that it can also be done unintentionally with the best of intentions.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/10/21, 10:31

Ahmed wrote:The fact that JL Melenchon want a less presidential sixth republic by decreeing:
it will not fundamentally change the fact that the "people" will remain an abstract and purely discursive category.
You quote Greta: and his famous "How dare you?" , but we must not forget that this is an eminently conservative message and that she preaches so that everything is done so that nothing changes and that she can return wisely to her school to continue the "normal" life of a small, then a large, Swedish consumer ... It is this harmless side that explains the journalistic itching around the slightest words of this, moreover, very nice young lady.
This illustrates, in my opinion, that it is not enough to allow evil, but that it can also be done unintentionally with the best of intentions.

Sorry but really more and more moldy.
You would be conservative that the result would be the same.
“The future is not what will happen but what we will do” Bergson.
And I would add "what we do now".

Ahmed wrote:she preaches so that everything is done so that nothing changes

ABC2019 is being emulated, how can we have such a perverted vision of Greta's intentions?
Of course if she wants that to change.
Maybe she doesn't measure the consequences of a real effective change *, that's another subject : Arrow: She will have wanted a change, she will have had it.
* who fully measures it?

Ahmed wrote:'It is not enough to allow evil, but that it can be done so unintentionally with the best of intentions.

Never get your hands dirty for fear of confronting reality ...
Stay in your ivory towers, guys.
We fall back on:
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Bebert.

Fortunately the children do not stop at the first fall to learn to walk and fortunately they do not say to themselves "I will surely fall (make a mistake) so I stay on all fours".
The misdeeds of culture : Arrow: the fear of losing the known.
The known being the comfort of staying in the mind.
Last edited by humus the 05 / 10 / 21, 10: 56, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 10:45

humus, are you just proving that some people have a hard time being criticized for their illusions ... well, do we have any news from eclectron?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/10/21, 11:09

Mr ABC2019, we have the honor to inform you that you have been promoted to 3rd firm citation since yesterday.
You tire yourself out for nothing.
I'm already disappointed with two thought friends, so just think an enemy of life, I don't care.

For any complaint, see the INPI directly:
economie-finance / understanding-the-world-we-live-in-t16917-10.html # p469386
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 11:12

So that confirms ... : Lol:
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/10/21, 11:22

Humus, you declare:
how can we have such a perverted view of Greta's intentions?

She explains all the same that it is not normal that she, a student who should be in her school, is forced to campaign to compensate for the failings of adults who should have taken the necessary measures to avoid CC and allow that everything continues on its planned momentum .... That she therefore wants everyone to take their place in a type of company that has been "sold" to her and that she is afraid of not obtaining ...
Reread or listen to his words again and you will see that when it comes to conservatism, we can hardly do better. This is also the reason why it benefits from official relays ...

Eclectron is one of those who believe (and he is not the first, including many Marxists!) that taking the tools of capitalism and redirecting them towards other ends would be enough, if we add to that a good dose of consumption moderation, to allow a livable society in the long term. I believe that these prerequisites, although full of good intentions, are the result of poor analysis. Bad analysis, both in terms of the possibility of reorienting tools that are completely subject to a type of planetary organization in a network and whose unraveling would ensure the annihilation, and that of maintaining a non-growing industrial society, but corresponding however to a very high standard with regard to the causes which allow it ...
0 x