Understand the world we live in?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understand the world we live in?

View izentrop » 16/12/23, 03:08

Good ! it doesn't mean anything so far from the elections...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View plasmanu » 16/12/23, 17:16

It's cool, that way we'll be calm until the next time
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View gegyx » 16/12/23, 18:47

the ideas of macron and his corrupt clique...

NATIONAL EMERGENCY PETITION AGAINST ARTICLE 4
Professor Raoult sounds the alarm!
Citizens,

It's urgent.

Wednesday December 13, Professor Raoult sounded the alert live on Sud Radio alongside André Bercoff!

An alert to block article 4 of the law on “sectarian abuses” which prohibits debate on science and requires compliance with the medical consensus of the moment, under penalty of a 15 euro fine and prison!

Quite frankly, I had never seen Didier Raoult so worried!!

Here is what he said live in front of the French:

“I don't know if in the entire history of our country there has ever been such an obligation to communicate the official version of science, I don't think so! »

“We have reached a level of dictatorship that is incredible! »

“It existed under Stalin! »

I remind you that the primary function of this article 4 was to provide a response to the charlatans advocating miracle cures...

Now, this time, there is no longer any doubt:

They want to muzzle the defenders of natural health.

They want to silence criticism of “all vaccines” or “all medicines”.

They want to roll out a red carpet for “Big Pharma medicine”.

In short, they want to kill natural medicines.

This is not an exaggeration on my part.

Read the new “bill aimed at strengthening the fight against sectarian abuses”.

This text was adopted by the government, in the Council of Ministers, on November 15.

All that remains is to be voted on by the Senate and the National Assembly starting this Tuesday, December 19!!!

If it is voted on as is, it will be the end of whistleblowers and natural health on the Internet.

This is why I ask you to mobilize, again today.

Pass this message on to those around you, and urgently sign the petition demanding the deletion of article 4 of this bill.

OUT OF THE QUESTION OF LETTING IT HAPPEN! I sign here the petition for the ABOLITION of ARTICLE 4

This article 4 provides for the creation of a new article in the Penal Code.

This involves putting in prison:

Those who encourage people to refrain from following certain official medical treatments (such as anti-Covid vaccines or anti-cholesterol drugs);
And those who promote alternative treatments that pose a health risk (such as fasting or the ketogenic diet).
This is extremely serious.

If this article of law had been in force during the Covid pandemic:

Irène Frachon, Louis Fouché, Didier Raoult, Christian Perronne... would have been incapable of alerting you to the shameless lies of the pharmaceutical labs and would have been thrown in prison for at least a year...

So, a new notch has been reached in the totalitarian slope that we have been experiencing for 3 years.

It is no longer just a question of prohibiting free doctors from practicing their profession... but of silencing them under the threat of prison!

Worse: with this law, all whistleblowers, journalists, bloggers can be taken to court for their words on the Internet!

Let's read article 4: it's FURIOUS MADNESS
If you find it hard to believe, here are extracts from the government's explanatory memorandum[1] on Article 4:

“It seems essential today to better protect public health and to sanction the practices most dangerous to people's health by paying particular attention to practices relating to well-being, care and nutrition.

Article 4 of the bill will make a strong contribution to this by creating a new offense of provoking the abandonment or abstention of care presented (...) as beneficial for their health when it is clear that this abandonment or abstention is likely cause serious consequences for their physical or psychological health. (…) »

Take anti-Covid vaccines, as an example of “application” of this article 4.

We were told (and still are told!) that those who do not vaccinate face “serious consequences for their health”.

Consequently, there is no doubt that all those who sharply criticized these vaccines would have fallen within the scope of this article 4!

And it’s the same thing for “early treatments” against Covid.

They wanted us to believe that hydroxychloroquine caused serious heart problems (which was absolutely not observed in Professor Raoult's 30 patients in Marseille!).

Therefore, promoting hydroxychloroquine could have been considered by a judge as a “practice exposing the patient to an immediate risk of death or injury likely to result in permanent disability” (art. 4)...

…and Professor Raoult, who promoted this treatment, could have been criminally convicted!

And article 4 does not only concern Covid, obviously!

With a law like this, Dr de Lorgeril, a pioneer in denouncing the ravages of anti-cholesterol drugs, would have been put in prison years ago!

Because according to the official version, these drugs would prevent a heart attack, that is to say a “serious consequence for health”!

Here's what will happen after December 19 if nothing is done!
❌ A doctor or scientist who denounces Médiator or VIOXX as responsible for tens of thousands of deaths around the world would be punished with one year of imprisonment!

❌ Research directors like professors Didier Raoult or Christian Perronne, who praise the effects of hydroxychloroquine against the Covid-19 virus, would risk two years in prison and a 30 euro fine with such a law!

❌ A whistleblower who warned about the serious adverse effects of Gardasil - up to the death of patients - when there is no solid proof that it prevents cancer... would also fall under the scope of the Article 4!

❌ An association like 60 million consumers, which would warn the French against over-the-counter medications such as Actifed, Maxilase, Spasfon, Strepsils, Lysopaïne, or Oscillococcinum, reporting them as potentially ineffective or dangerous and responsible for serious effects secondary such as gastrointestinal hemorrhages, could then be fined 15 euros!

❌ An independent publishing house like the Prescrire magazine, which publishes the list of 107 drugs authorized but more dangerous than useful, would also fall under the scope of this article 4! Hey presto, in prison for a year and a 15 euro fine!!

I'll stop there because you understand me.

In fact, the outlines of the article are so vague that behind the “provocation to refrain from following medical treatment”…

You can put a lot of things!!

Thus the government intends to confuse whistleblowers, scientific controversies and sectarian excesses…

If this isn't a totalitarian society, based on censorship and single-mindedness, I don't know what is!

This is why I ask you this question: Will you watch with crossed arms, the final agony of free and independent health?!!

OUT OF THE QUESTION OF LETTING IT HAPPEN! I sign here the petition for the ABOLITION of ARTICLE 4

The death of free and independent health: the dream of Big Pharma is taking shape!
In reality, thanks to this text, the health authorities and pharmaceutical laboratories are achieving their sinister objective:

Muzzle any dissent like that experienced during the pandemic.

This is a tremendous opportunity for Big Pharma to launch a massive, global attack against all alternative medicine and free, independent information…

All without any debate being able to take place!

Because any dissenting opinion would fall under this article 4!

Without dispute, Mediator, Vioxx, Gardasil, drugs and other dangerous pharmaceutical products would still be on the market...

With a ban on denouncing them, under penalty of being taken to court and heavily condemned.

While new discoveries and thousands of reports of side effects call these treatments into question.

I sign here the petition for the ABOLITION of ARTICLE 4

The Council of State says NO! Elisabeth Borne decides to go in force!!
The official opinion of the Council of State[3], on this article 4, is scathing:

“The Council of State considers that neither the necessity nor the proportionality of these new incriminations have been proven. »

For the Council of State, it is appropriate “not to call into question the freedom of scientific debates and the role of whistleblowers”.

It feels good to read this!

The Council of State also recalls that the provisions of article 4 “constitute an attack on the exercise of freedom of expression, protected by article 11 of the Declaration of 1789”.

And to top it all off, the Council of State recalls this freedom recognized by the European Court of Human Rights:

“The freedom to accept or refuse a specific medical treatment, or to choose another type of treatment, which is essential to control one's own destiny and to personal autonomy, in the absence of inappropriate pressure.”

Yes, this does not please Big Pharma, but in a free society, we take care of ourselves as we wish!

This opinion from the Council of State is pleasing, but it is only “advisory”… and the government has so far pushed through.

The government even requested an “accelerated procedure” to pass the law as quickly as possible!

This is why we must act without wasting a second.

160 signatures in 000 weeks despite massive media censorship!
Launched 2 weeks ago, our petition has already collected 160 signatures!

Our call for the abolition of article 4 resonates loudly, very loudly!!

But we face unprecedented repression and censorship.

Indeed, our efforts to share the truth are stifled:

Facebook and WhatsApp prohibit the sharing of our petition.…

Google blocks access to the petition signature page every second time on the internet and systematically on the France Soir website…

But why so much effort to silence us?

The answer: there’s panic in Matignon!

They no longer want to see any protest movements like during the pandemic!!

They can no longer stand seeing Louis Fouché, Didier Raoult, or Christian Perronne alert you to the shameless lies of pharmaceutical labs!!

They want to put an end to all these alternative medicines and free and independent information…

And Article 4 is their weapon to put an end to all critical thinking.

This is why they are desperately trying to silence us.

But we will not give up!

Each signature is a cry for freedom of expression and the right to free and independent information on health matters.

Share, broadcast, and make our call heard!

Sign the petition for the ABOLITION of ARTICLE 4 here

I count on you !

Your devoted,

Guillaume Chopin and Garance Langlois

PS We must put pressure on to demand the abolition of this article 4 before next Tuesday, December 19!

Date on which it will be proposed in public session at the National Assembly.

Because there is a very good chance that it will be adopted by yet another recourse to 49-3.

Hurry up !! Let’s mobilize now!!

If nothing is done, no one who denounces the dangers of drugs and vaccines will be safe.

And the government and the lobbies will have won!

I sign here the petition for the ABOLITION of ARTICLE 4

https://www.abolition-article-4.com/signature
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View izentrop » 16/12/23, 19:47

gegyx wrote:An alert to block article 4 of the law on “sectarian abuses” which prohibits debate on science and requires compliance with the medical consensus of the moment, under penalty of a 15 euro fine and prison!

Quite frankly, I had never seen Didier Raoult so worried!!
It is clear that with all his departures from science, he has reason to be : Mrgreen:

But rest assured, it has already been emptied of its substance and has not yet been voted on in the Senate.
Article 1 of the text presented by the executive creates in the Penal Code a new offense of placement or maintenance in a state of “psychological or physical subjection”. For the government, it is a question of making up for the shortcomings of current legislation, the offense of abuse of weakness not making it possible to specifically distinguish the sectarian phenomenon from other forms of manipulation, such as telephone canvassing for scam purposes. . In committee, this article was deleted at the initiative of the rapporteur Lauriane Josende, LR senator for Pyrénées-Orientales...
https://www.publicsenat.fr/actualites/p ... udiciaires.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/12/23, 20:03

Personally, I would especially like to have the video or the document where Raoult speaks about the aforementioned article, but... I found nothing... only people who say what he said.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View DrBombay » 16/12/23, 21:04

You are not getting information in the right places
1 x
Flytox

View Flytox » 16/12/23, 23:05

My email works perfectly...except for certain messages...
Try sending the text accompanying the petition to email:

sending error.jpg
error sending.jpg (304.5 KiB) Viewed 644 times

To try to remove the metadata that causes the crash, I removed the link to the petition --> same error
I took a screenshot, copied and pasted between notepad/open office and used OCR to convert back to text using a PDF --> same error.
I don't know how they do this but this censorship is effective. Anyone have any idea how to get around this crap?
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View gegyx » 17/12/23, 00:11

I took the text from a health letter that arrived at my address.

In pdf with Raoult's link =>
NATIONAL EMERGENCY PETITION AGAINST ARTICLE 4.pdf
(327.09 KB) Downloaded times 68

Otherwise, when it's delicate, you do a Zip, it goes away

An image, a screenshot, it's on

Send a link to download by making your text available for a week in WeTransfert, practical but limited in time if not premium

The rest is beyond me
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/12/23, 00:19

No problem for me to access the site and the petition, but if I copy the link from the .pdf and paste it, it gives:

hƩps://www.aboliƟon-arƟcle-4.com/signature
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 17 / 12 / 23, 00: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View gegyx » 17/12/23, 00:23

I think it's to send the call for the petition in his mailbox to other friends.

You can always put the link to my message on econologie :D
0 x