Janic wrote:it's a bit like the "evidence" it's only a figment of the mind!
Indeed, we can interpret a proof in several ways...
as we see with cold cases. and once again with the biased discourse on vaccines including this latest covid.Indeed, we can interpret a proof in several ways...
- Dad, dad, you support the fundamentalist Palestinians of Hamas but you don't stop shouting at our Africans in the suburbs...
- Yes, but it is because Putin received them that he sells weapons to Iran and vice versa, and Iran sells them to Hamas to defend itself against Israeli neo-Nazis.
- Dad, dad, you defend Trump who is an unwavering ally of extremist Israelis and you say that Israelis are bastards!
- Yes but... uh... but... they're not all extremists... uh... and Trump, well, he's right. Most of the time.
- Dad, dad, you say that you are not extreme right but you defended Zemmour and his ideas which are not really left-wing.
- Yes, but Zemmour cannot be far-right because he is Jewish.
- Yes, but dad, you say that Israelis behave like Nazis, even though they are Jews. Same for Zelensky who is also Jewish but who has Nazis in his parliament, his army and his country.
- Yes but, uuuuuuh, well you're starting to annoy me! Truth does not exist, it is an archaic concept.
- Ah good ? But then, you who never stop saying bad things about LGBTrucMachin, your virile political model is Putin who is krypto-gay, I read him on the Internet, Asselineau, Philippot and Attal who are also gay.
- Well, go to your room and stop thinking, it's bad for the planet.
- Pffff, okay dad.
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:FICTION (?)- Dad, dad, you support the fundamentalist Palestinians of Hamas but you don't stop shouting at our Africans in the suburbs...(...)
Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 46 guests