The ecological house of tomorrow

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The ecological house of tomorrow

by Willy FURTER » 22/07/11, 20:46

Hello,

Faced with the rising cost of energy, I decided to mobilize my own energy to find solutions to have an independent habitat.

The house of tomorrow must be autonomous in energy, electricity and heating, the technique allows it.

New technologies allow better use of electricity, for the comfort of homes.

The surface of a roof must largely allow to collect the solar rays in order to manufacture the useful electricity for the daily needs as well as the recharging of the batteries of the electric car.

The surplus must be able to be used to heat a reserve of water sufficient for the heating of the sanitary water and the premises.

If there is any left, let us benefit the community by selling to EDF

Rainwater, free, must be able to be recovered and stored, to ensure the current needs that do not require the potability.

Part will be directed to an insulated tank, then heated by solar energy, recovered by the walls and the roof of the house. It will thus allow the preheating of the ECS and will ensure the heating of the habitat, without forgetting the feeding of washing machines and dishwashers which, at present, 80% of electricity is used for the heating of the water.

The other part will be stored in a tank, sized according to the internal and external needs as well as the protection, in case of fire.

For this, in addition to its solidity, sheltering it from seismic risks and other terrestrial movements, such as drought, by a separation from the soil on which it rests, the house will be able to collect the benefits that the nature we offers free of charge.

It will be metal frame, for its lightness, strength and ability to withstand cataclysms and protected from the risk of fire by a built-in network, automatic shutdown.

It will be isolated still air, better thermal insulation, available everywhere, and most importantly, free.

Its exterior cladding, in stone, brick, wood or simply plaster, according to the tastes, will be able to collect the solar calories.

BUT ESPECIALLY, IT WILL BE GOOD.

It is abnormal, nowadays, that a house, whose unit cost is 8000 times lower than that of a car, is sold 10 times more expensive.

The car, whose first models, wood frame, made the happiness of high society, is a model of technological evolution. Its industrial production has lowered its cost price through the use of techniques and materials adapted to the needs, making it accessible to all markets.
The wooden frame cars are in museums.

The house of tomorrow will be built in this image, production units, of thirty people, implanted where the need arises, can leave a house on time, then assembled in one day, by teams of 6 people.

The technique allows it.

When I retire, I look for the possibility of building a prototype house.

For that, I would have to benefit from a mortgage loan of approximately 100.000 €, allowing:

- to lodge me, with my wife;

- demonstrate the effectiveness of the concept, protected by a patent being filed;

- to validate the novelties made;

- to encourage a young person to launch industrial manufacturing,

The plans of a demonstration T4 and those of the different stages of manufacture with the adapted automatic machines, are made, allowing a rapid progressive industrialization.

At a time when the automotive industry is entering a saturation phase, we can take advantage of the example it has brought to launch an industry, implantable everywhere, to build industrially solid and quality housing, accessible at all times.

A first experiment was made, with the company Bourdoncle of 12300 Firmi, by the construction of a prototype house in Goutrens, but the manufacturer deviated from the concept that I wanted to develop, leading him to market houses at the market price, without much innovation that the metal frame and part of the insulation, yet demonstrating their effectiveness.

I described this step on: www.maison-thrifty.forumpro.fr

I would like to go further.

I need your help and count on your support.

The small streams making the big rivers, I am convinced that if each house could meet its energy needs, the needs in nuclear or thermal power plants would become less glaring.

In addition, the technique to put the price of housing at the level of that of the car, the housing problem would be solved by a large national mobilization, bringing a breath of fresh air to our economy.

While waiting for an answer, I send you my cordial greetings.

Willy FURTER

23 Pathways of Piedcelongue

12300 FIRMI FRANCE

such as 0033565635766 or 0033699291193
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/07/11, 11:10

Hello Willy,
That's good, as an idea.
But concretely, how to make good houses cheap?
I see my young co-workers who build with 25ans credits, for energy-hungry homes ...
You have more? to explain? videos, concrete cases?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 23/07/11, 11:39

I am developing a concept that allows young households to find cheap housing through self-help assisted construction.
They send me plans or sketches of what they want and I send them a price estimate.
Everything will then depend on their degree of involvement in the realization.
For example, I realized the house proto with help, workshop, 3 months.
This is a T4 from 90m2, which returned to 50.000 €
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/07/11, 12:38

Autonomous energy? in water ???

[PS 1: it's good - or not - to advertise; it's not my problem ; but you will understand at least that we are suspicious !! As soon as you start a business, it's no longer selfless ...

PS 2: Totally agree with the speech, but has not yet managed to convert my house / type 1995 to a supportbale price!]
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 23/07/11, 13:40

At 67 years, my goal is not to businees, but to give a hand to young people who want to have their home at a fair price, without mortgaging their future.
In Mulhouse, you have a great tool that makes highly sophisticated cars available to all markets.
It can be the same for the house, just want it.
The rain is free, the sun too, why not take advantage of it, instead of ventilating the house to chase away the calories of the sun and make an outbreak, as soon as it is lying down.
cordially
0 x