Ecological Builder Search on Nantes

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 27/10/05, 18:30

yes it is ptre playable, but you will have a weak economy for the non development of the floor. For land, it may not be obvious close to Nantes, I saw a proposal of 1000m2 in close proximity to the fast track but it is already at 65 € without the networks, so more close must look in a ZAC, otherwise you will not have in your price.
Another possibility to take a land + house formula with a builder, you will find some in the announcements of 44 announces or west France immo. See also the renovations of houses, but you have to be on the lookout very quickly! It will mainly depend on what you give yourself as a transport budget, because € 200 is just for being close to Nantes and also depends on your place of work.
While searching we always find, but will have to bcp scrape and jump on the occaz spotted!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!