The Sarkome to ... Alberto Mujica (Uruguay)

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Flytox

The Sarkome to ... Alberto Mujica (Uruguay)

by Flytox » 05/04/13, 23:20

Surely it does not have the same style / methods as our national nabot bling bling .....

http://www.rue89.com/2013/01/22/voici-l ... nde-238687
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/04/13, 13:11

Maybe it's because neither he (Sarko), Or Holland have spent a few years at the bottom of a dictatorial jail that they have never been able to acquire the taste for simplicity? :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/04/13, 14:25

Formidable!

Really ? No mistress? No account in the Cayman Islands?

:P
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/04/13, 14:59

Ahmed wrote:Maybe it's because neither he (Sarko), Or Holland have spent a few years at the bottom of a dictatorial jail that they have never been able to acquire the taste for simplicity? :P

Yes, what is said about this head of state is rather touching!

José Alberto Mujica wrote:"Don't behave like little idiots, shitty dwarfs. You will end up like prison rats, at best. "

I laughed a lot, even if there was nothing (say: "Roze"for his first name!)

His life is a great lesson in humility (although the choice to look at the navel is a personal bling-bling question, but not the abuse of weakness), and we should not target anyone in particular but it is to meditate , by the lost sheep who frequent the forums : Lol: (those who believe that their futile satire will make a date, while it is engulfed in the thousand billion woueb pages that the planet counts ....! I put mine with it ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/13, 10:10

A fine example of the sarkomatic heritage via the DCRI: http://www.numerama.com/magazine/25610- ... ticle.html

My god, what amateur methods ... I feel a little sorry for France ....
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"