Questions about recreational land legislation

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
lol
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Questions about recreational land legislation

by lol » 19/08/09, 09:35

Hello,
the current prices of real estate being quite high for me, I wonder about the possibility of living on a field of leisure with a family of 4 people (2 children, 2 adults).
Can someone tell me about his experience or knowledge?
Here are my different questions.
In terms of construction, is it possible to build a fixed house "in hard" of the surface of your choice or do you have to put a mobile home or a mobile caravan?
At the level of electricity, water ..., is it possible to be completely autonomous if the ground has no connection?
For my part, I had thought of a similar operation to motorhomes, that is to say, solar panels coupled to 2 batteries to have 12v. This circuit could power the lighting and a water pump to put water under pressure in the pipes.
A fridge and a water heater running on gas (but the price is quite high for the fridge and I wonder about the life of the device in continuous operation).
Dry toilets, a washing machine coupled with a generator.
A septic tank for sewage disposal.
A rainwater collector for the garden and the washing machine.
But I do not know how to do for drinking water.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 19/08/09, 11:25

hello lof
on a recreation ground and do not have the right to build hard
otherwise it will be a building land
even for a mobile home inhabited all year you are likely to be
bothered by the mayor of the town (well, you do not pay the housing tax or land)
on the other hand a campsite because it can say nothing a caravan either because you can move them as you want
for water from a source in the corner I see no or a cubic trailer that you fill but it must be galere
for the septic tank I am also skeptical because a lot of things are changed inform you before at the level of the municipality on which you are otherwise there is dry toilet
LV13R
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/08/09, 12:21

lv13: sCeptic for the septic tank! :D

Solar panels: it must be said that 8 panels of 170-180 watts (10 m³, 7000 euros) produce only a small kilowatt hour per day on dark days, hopefully. Still everything must be OK for shading, but often this kind of terrain is sported.

Same thing for your batteries: 100 Ampere hours under 12 volts only deliver you 1,2 kilowatt hour per night (and still question recharges the gray days, it is limit)

It is therefore necessary to evaluate your consumption.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/08/09, 12:37

lv13r wrote:even for a mobile home inhabited all year you risk being pissed by the mayor of the town (well you do not pay the housing tax nor land)
For the property tax, you pay one even if it's ridiculous in the context of a non-constructible land. In the context of a caravan, it is certain that it will not be considered as a building but for a mobil-home, I would have to check.
For the housing tax, again the caravans are not concerned but what about mobile home ?? Every year on the coast people are straightened for not having paid a certain number of taxes. The housing tax is concerned, I am not sure but they pay among other things the tax of garbage.

Here are some answers:
http://www.mobile-home-en-france.com/questionsReponses0001001b.html
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
lol
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lol » 24/08/09, 11:35

Thank you for your answers and for the link.
So it seems very difficult to live in the year on a recreational field.
Do you know of other solutions?
0 x