Renewable Energy Information Offer on the PACA region

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
solar trio
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by solar trio » 08/10/08, 14:30

Trio Solaire, SARL with capital of 140.300,00 € dedicated to the study, financing, installation and maintenance of solar thermal and photovoltaic systems.
Our head office is based in Saint Cyr sur Mer, we design, install, finance and guarantee the exploitation of clean and sustainable energy production system.
Discover all our solar solutions, whether you are a private individual or apartment dependent on a condominium, a company or a local community,
we can meet all your requirements whatever your needs or the size of your project.
Our sales and technical teams will follow you from the first contact until the end of the project.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/08, 14:35

No double STP advertising post! : Evil:

What do you think, as a PV pro, of what I say when I say:

Solar photovoltaics is more of tax exemption than green energy

:?:
0 x
solar trio
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by solar trio » 08/10/08, 14:41

Hello,
I think PV can be both a means of tax exemption and a way to preserve our environment : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/08, 15:04

Ben read this then: https://www.econologie.com/comparatif-en ... -3858.html

This contradiction stems from the fact that disproportionate state aid is granted to the least effective measures. It is ironic that the most effective measure (ecologically) is ultimately the least financially attractive.

Preserve the environment you said?
0 x