Agricultural project canine breeding + habitation HELP !!!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
alyson
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Agricultural project canine breeding + habitation HELP !!!

by alyson » 12/04/18, 18:57

Hi,
Sorry already if I'm not on the right subject: - /
Here I explain our project quickly: We found an agricultural land in the aude and wish to install our dog breeding (kennel in kit x 10) and housing (wooden chalet 70m2)
The town hall is ok and the next step was the certificate of operational town planning to send to the agglo.
What I did. In my idea I wanted to be self sufficient water and Electricity but as there is more business and that we are on the agricultural there are necessarily standards.
So no matter which systems I am going to use in reality they want quotes and I show them how I will get water and Electricity.
I am in the process of making a quote for the drilling but for the electricity I get stuck.
How could I with precise plans prove to them that with solar panels wind generator generator etc I could provide for our needs?
I have no idea what kinds of plans I should provide and suddenly if someone had already presented this type of project to administrations I would like their return.
thanks for taking the time to read me
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Canine breeding agricultural project + HELP home !!!

by Forhorse » 16/04/18, 06:47

The law says that a construction must be able to be connected to different networks: water, electricity, telephone, sanitation if present. You will not have a choice, it is mandatory (not to connect, but to show that we can do it)
So you must contact the different operators and ask them for a quote.
Once the CU and the building permit in your pocket you will do as you want, but in the meantime there is no choice.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Canine breeding agricultural project + HELP home !!!

by Grelinette » 16/04/18, 09:31

Hello,

As you write "they want quotes and I show them how I will get water and electricity"... therefore bring in specialized companies for advice and quotes. With 3 quotes from different companies you will already have an idea of ​​a possible installation. Start already by calculating your need for electricity consumption by doing the inventory of electrical devices necessary for your activity (home + professional).

You can also approach the ADEME which can advise you on the possibilities of equipment, or even the Chamber of Agriculture which offers assistance and advice services for installation, since your project is agricultural on agricultural land. Possibly an advisor will be able to give you the contact details of a farm that has already taken steps similar to the ones you have to do.

To come back to the law, of course there are obligations as Forhorse says, but there are also "exceptions". For example, in the case of my home, there is an obligation to connect to the mains drainage network, but as the nearest network is more than 200m away, an exemption allows water treatment used locally.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"