Prime: government website explaining the EEC

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Prime: government website explaining the EEC

by miou » 04/03/13, 18:37

Hello,

attached a link to the government website (Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy)

to explain the system of Energy Saving premiums (EEC: Energy Economy certificate) which allows you to benefit from bonuses to finance part of your work.

For all those who have doubts:

http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.f ... ,188-.html

Sincerely
http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.eu/energies-renouvelables/certificat-economie-energie-cee-0.html
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 05/03/13, 00:30

Good evening,

it's Re me :)

source:

http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.f ... EF_WEB.pdf

quote:

The obligated are the energy suppliers (electricity, gas, LPG, fuel oil
domestic, heat and cold by networks) .... They freely choose the incentives they go
to undertake (bonus for the acquisition of equipment, free diagnosis,
etc.) and receive certificates when these actions have a driving role
in the carrying out by the consumer of energy saving works

Balance sheet same question who is behind "renewable energy", where do the premiums come from?

The answer is undoubtedly that they undoubtedly come from the pros who pay to be made to advertise them and that we bring them customers by sending quotes ... on the site there is a list of craftsmen certainly but registered on their own, in order to increase their market ...

So basically it’s pretty ad ....

otherwise it is santa claus who gives prime view that this is not the state ...;)

So when have advertised for its site, the minimum is to play transparency ...

Then here it is a site to help among other things with the realization of the works, with the choice of estimate, or with the choice of techniques for a self-realization in order to minimize the expenses and not to increase them while going to seek premiums who basically for asking them to incur more expenses, tell the final sum higher than it could have been ...

In short blablablablablabla ... from the pub from the pub from the pub ...

best regards Mr or Mrs Miou

It's up to you to show me the opposite with clear explanations :)

Fred
0 x
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by miou » 05/03/13, 23:49

Hello,

To make it short and to summarize the system of energy saving premiums (energy saving certificate):

The French state imposes on polluters to pay a significant tax, these polluters are called the "forced"like for example elf, gdf suez, edf, auchan, leclerc ...
the State gives them the possibility of not paying this fine (tax) if they recover what is called CEE (Energy Economy Certificate which are in fact invoices for works in renewable energies.
To recover energy saving certificates, these "obliged" (total, auchan, leclerc) offer bonuses =>

=> which allows the obliged not to pay a big tax to the state (more economical for them)
=> which allows individuals who do work to obtain a check in euros (or vouchers like leclerc or auchan ..).
=> all this under the control of the State which validates the work invoices (according to certain mandatory criteria)

therefore to answer Bidouille = this system of the CEE is financed by all the "obliged" of France under the control of the State which is not a Father Christmas.

Hoping to have answered and hoping that Bidouille23 will come to understand, I still wish him to learn about energy saving certificates before appearing ridiculous in front of all those who know this system ...

Sincerely

http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.e ... cee-0.html
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/03/13, 09:45

:) :) :)

if wondering where the premium comes from and why it is being ridiculous then I am it every day and I don't get any worse ...

This says I work with my hands and my head every day and I do not need a site like "renewable energy" which does not know a priori what it is talking about when it presents a pinion wind turbine as an example on their site ...

Then as, in short it is called a permit to pollute for the big polluters, and in the end if by doing things even without going through a "pro", I am seen from the pro my little miou;), and bullshit done I still see every day :) , I am a professional in insulation and I advise here and in the field anyone who comes to me, to allow them to do it by themselves in order to save money in the present and in the future by carrying out work well done with good materials and a complete understanding of what they are doing ...

The first economy starts with not wasting, and doing what it takes to ...
it makes me laugh when we just talked about insulation :) , without talking about materials and installation system;

do you have a simple idea of ​​what a thermal phase shift is?

Then I will take the case of the installation of a stove because I must recognize it there is a premium for the purchase of a stove, 140 euros ...

It turns out that I modify old wood stoves to give them a real output and a real efficiency (small detail you only have to go see my subject;) but I do not think that this is your goal here, your goal is to advertise your site point, be frank and honest without it being necessary to put your nose in your own excrement to stay polished), it is said that a stove costs roughly 1200 euros to be able get the bonus (I site your site :) ), but 1200 euros for what power ?? and 1200 for a single stove, well no you have to count the installation of the casing, and the sale of the latter with the profit that the editor makes on the gear, so your stove at 1200 goes at minimum to (4 * 1 m minimum legal casing to have a mini print) 600 euros and I'm nice because with the poujoula type tube it rises more around 800 euros or in the end minimum 2000 euros, then for the moment the green flame, which makes me laugh when I see invicta stoves with yields of 70% in the laboratory with dry competition wood and perfectly store when lighting and beech (as if everyone had dry beech at 15ù-18% to burn every day :) ....), if the American standard is taken the yields collapse .... So personally your 140 euros to choose I keep them in my pocket and I advise everyone to make a simulation if they want on your site but I especially advise them to go around the craftsmen and compare the prices after being informed of the state of the art of things, so 1 / learn and understand and 2 / not to be fooled by seller's arguments ...

In short if I summarize your site is still only a form of intermediary who takes either the pros who advertise on your site or to force money, this money will be refunded on the back of the taxpayer by an increase prices ...

Assessment it is still not the polluter who country but always the user ...

This is called treating the consequences and not the causes .... A beautiful French logic once again ....

What if all production of polluting and unsustainable materials and equipment were banned outright do you not think that saving and preserving the environment would not be more efficient?

To answer this question you will have to have good time, and not little bird name that I can apply to you too but that I would not stoop to do .... I am not of this breed the me sir miouuu or madame miouuu ....

this said the attack is a way of wanting to take away any credibility from someone but you fell in the wrong I no longer play this useless and small game :) ...

What is extraordinary is that you arrive with your big hooves, and in less than 5 messages you make your advertisement seem like nothing, you pay the econology site to make your advertisement or not, it seems logical to me that you pay , the act of advertising here, as you charge the professionals so that they can have quotes and therefore contracts ..... And don't tell me that your SEO database is free ...

If this were the case in your wind turbine base for example there would be the company Krug wind SARL which are, so to speak, the benchmark in the field, as well as the company Eoltec which are manufacturers of a wind turbine recognized worldwide even by the Americans as a reliable high-tech wind turbine (mounted on woodstock 2 for example;)) ..

In short you make blabalabalbalbaa with a big mouth in the flower with the gun this is what you do ...

Come on I stop wasting my time with you and I think that the readers of this site are simply largely intelligent enough not to be taken for idiots as you try to do it in a slyly naive way ....

Forever and that polluters do not reimburse their pollution on the backs of users and really pay for almonds which I hope will cost them so much flesh that they will not be able to reimburse them on the backs of taxpayers (because if they did increasing their price in an equivalent way customers would risk not coming any more;) .. it is another logic but it would force to sell non polluting products or at least polluting at minimum minima) ....

Yours sincerely Miou, and still a last remark the attack is the last of the defenses when we do not know what to say ... You have to be robbed in the hair so that you give the dropper information you find that normal, not me ...

Everything is said for me forever and not good wind ... so it is clear between us (as if it was not before: p) ...
0 x
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by miou » 06/03/13, 10:01

The subject is Energy Saving Certificates with all the information to be disseminated and not the off topic of hack 23 which does not interest anyone => damage for Internet users

It would be preferable for the moderator to lock these messages because it is impossible to develop and explain the Energy Saving certificates without ... going live on other facts outside the subject ...

cordially

http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.e ... cee-0.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/13, 10:08

I don't think it's that off topic ... and he said he was done.

Sorry miou but here, the bonuses and aids that lock a market, we generally don't really like ...

And me all the ads that argue the premiums in 1st approach, it's trash direction. Everyone should do the same! Because the premium is often an object of overcharging!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/03/13, 10:26

Purify me and my extended sentences when a simple:

the premium is often an object of overcharging!

suffice .... Thank you Christophe for this superb popularization ...

well it reassures me I'm not grounded (not completely: p: p: p)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/13, 10:46

lol :) it's 10 years of forum it :D

However, do not generalize, did67 made an interesting analysis a few days ago about aid: they would create an industrial market that would never be viable without and to bring it to viability without help (we get there in some very precise cases with the PV currently): https://www.econologie.com/forums/tout-ce-qu ... 2-120.html

1) Compared to subsidies: what if the price curve in permanent fall was the result of subsidies?

Subsidy = the emerging market not yet profitable develops, this creates demand ("artificial" at this stage), which makes research by manufacturers (who perceive this emerging market) and their investments "interesting", which reduces prices and therefore who ends up destroying the subsidy ...

In a debate, 3 or 4 years ago, I explained this principle of "sliding degressive subsidy", without obviously having been understood, since we are continuing the antiphon "down with subsidies"!

It is even one of the rare "reasonable" levers (apart from laws and heroes of dictatorship) which allows public action.

What would it be like if governments "did nothing!"

Flat: these aids may make a market viable but penalize other expenses may be more useful. This is precisely the case between photovoltaics (over-assisted) and insulation (under-assisted) ... but that changes there ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/03/13, 19:17

Hi,

I do not spit on aid attention I did not say that, government aid is there to boost the market, I take advantage of it as a pro, I had projects thanks to this so I do not spit not above far from there ...
And customers who could not do it themselves could still have good insulation thanks to the PTZ (zero rate loan) which is a good thing (even if the banks pass by in the pockets;)) so be careful when did a ptz, market the competition ...

Then there are helpers and "helpers" ....

As I said I do not expand further on the subject of "aids" in question here, which are closer to the good points for companies (forcing them) producing CO2 ...

Help when it is provided must be explained, ie transparency is needed to know who, what, how, why, in order to be able to make a conscious choice ...

And not ultimately fueling a system that we do not necessarily want ...
0 x
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by miou » 04/04/13, 23:14

Hello,

Noting that the debate is not over, so we continue ...

The bonus offered by "forced"is not an object of overbilling because this premium is not paid according to the price of the invoice but according to several criteria.
example for a heat pump:
- housing department
- the COP of the heat pump
- Qualification: Qualipac of the installer ...

example for a floor insulation
-housing department
- the number of square meters to isolate
insulating quality N ° ACERMI ...

whatever the price of the invoice (very expensive or cheap) => the Energy premium will be the same => no overbilling object.

Conclusion: This system of Energy Saving Certificates which exists since 2005 and which is unfortunately unknown to all
is a financial aid not to be overlooked in these difficult times.

cordially

http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.e ... cee-0.html :D
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"