Bathroom ... what a coating for walls?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Hannabella
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Bathroom ... what cladding for walls?

by Hannabella » 26/03/17, 20:26

chatelot16 wrote:Robinia is as resistant to moisture as teak and it grows in France ... there are even some who do not like it because it is invasive

Yes, it's actually what I read on the site I used for the black locust and when I can (financially because often it's more expensive), I always prefer the purchases made in France;) And that's interesting, I did not know at all that the proliferation of this essence could be a problem, I learned something!
0 x
OlivierD
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by OlivierD » 27/11/21, 17:40

Hello
it dates but for those who will read like me several years later, and I know that I will make the purists scream, but I made a PMR bathroom for my wife, and the walls and ceiling are simply covered with paneling PVC at 8 € per m² from brico ... may not be very durable in longevity, but the implementation is so simple, transport, installation ... you just have to keep the location of the support brackets to fix the handles, and accessories

We are looking to build for 200 years while everything will collapse in the decade ...

note: I am in town and seen how the developers destroy suburban areas to make R + 5 ...

Olivier
0 x
700W of PV in autoconso with tignous router ...
Permaculture cannot be improvised in 15 days, let's listen to Arthur Keller, and let's not forget to vote for the program that best defends our interests!
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 19:52

The paneling in my bathroom has been there for 25 years, they haven't moved. Well, you definitely need an air vent. Mine is passive, it doesn't go moldy.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"