Micro Cogeneration domestic

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

Re: Domestic Micro Cogeneration

by Christophe » 27/11/21, 13:25

I don't know ... are you thinking of anyone in particular ?? : Cheesy: : roll: : roll: : roll:

But I think nitrogen is less crap than air!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 13:26

You don't run out of air, anyway! : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/21, 13:53

Compressed air .... It eats energy ....

Friday, November 19 .... elec consumption of my house by heating with fuel oil with my classic burner ...
conso 19nov.png
conso 19nov.png (133 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

Daytime average
300 W approximately

Thursday 25 nov with my pneumatic spray burner
conso 25nov.png
conso 25nov.png (134.72 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

Average daytime 650W approximately
The bumps of the night correspond to the load of my electric car those of the evening ... To the use of my workshop with its aging neons : Shock: : Shock:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
OlivierD
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by OlivierD » 27/11/21, 17:17

Well, I didn't think I would create so much controversy over compressed air, but if we have free energy, for example in PV, stream, or other, it is a means of storage accessible to the handyman, both in compression and 'in restitution ...

the goal is simply to store the surplus ...
personally, I have not achieved much (so I do not give lessons!) and I still have nothing to store at least in large quantities ... for info of what is done, 700W and a little more in almost total self-consumption, 19 kW injected since June 5, 2021 ...

This year the scrap metal will be used for insulation ... another kit next year

hybrid panels are I think a good idea especially if we don't have room to put them and we save on the supports ... but 20 m² of thermal or 4m² of PV ... it still seems super expensive to me, and then for my part, I do not think of doing a thermal day (except directly for the swimming pool, I have 12m² of flat collectors) because of the complexity of the installation, even if more ecological, because for 4000e, I either have a solar water heater with lukewarm water on gray days and too hot in summer, or 6 kW of PV, with elec for air conditioning or something to store in gravity or compressed air l summer and a bit of elec in winter, and then it's so easy to set up ...

Olivier

As an example, the enedis / EDF survey of July 24, I erase the background noise well and my panels are just placed on a poorly exposed and shaded terrace between 16 p.m. and 10 a.m.
Attachments
electronic consumption 27-07.png
conso elec 27-07.png (88.73 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
0 x
700W of PV in autoconso with tignous router ...
Permaculture cannot be improvised in 15 days, let's listen to Arthur Keller, and let's not forget to vote for the program that best defends our interests!

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"