Kabane Part 1 Construction 95% Recycled

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/06/08, 09:14

Funny vertical logs ... the "custom" wants them to be horizontal, right?
Don't have a site that explains the details a little more?

Otherwise with green insulation it would have been even better, right? Because there, from what I saw, 100% are well chemical as it should (and therefore neither recycled nor recyclable).

Now maybe you are talking about "recovery" as "recycling"? From "direct recycling" what : Cheesy:

When you speak in% what is it? Money or volume or weight? : Cheesy:

Otherwise I made you a little news: https://www.econologie.com/construction- ... -3839.html
0 x
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sabey » 16/06/08, 14:56

Originally we used a tow. A mixture of horse shoe and tar that was inserted between the beams.

The beams (11cm./11cm. In spruce) of the 2 iem. floor are those of a garage of 10m./12m. that I demolished with my friend. The nails and screws used are the result of a collection and sorting spread over a period of 4 years. The fittings come from everywhere I could find them. The thermo windows and the door come from the Eco-Center (recycling center) where I work. The wood paneling comes from the cage used to pour concrete for a foundation. The urethane that was used for the insulation between the beams is the rest that I collected from people who also brought it to the Eco-Center. The 5% non-recycled: Roof screws, red tuck-tape, sealing tape for the stove door, 7 urethane bottles. Given my ignorance in this area of ​​insulation, I had to isolate with the means at hand. But I thank those who bring me constructive comments : Mrgreen: to the improvement of my knowledge and my actions towards the environment.

And yes, the exterior insulation is 100% recycled from the rejection of constructions and renovations. A great puzzle to make!
It is perhaps chemical but I am open to knowing a more ecological matter. Let me know.

The% of my recycling is based on the volume of recycled materials and purchased. And these materials come from garbage cans, construction and renovation rejection and then from the Eco-Center.

I hope I have answered a lot of questions from you.

Sincerely Christian B. :D

: Idea: Here is a space that describes me a little more.

http://espace.canoe.ca/Sabey/home/user/
0 x
The seed of the fruit from the tree of life
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 15:23

Ok I understand better, so it is more recovery than recycling in the pure and hard sense (but I quibble).

sabey wrote:It is perhaps chemical but I am open to knowing a more ecological matter. Let me know.

The wood wool panels in your case would have been pretty good I think ... https://www.econologie.com/la-laine-de-b ... -3609.html

File on natural insulators: https://www.econologie.com/les-isolants- ... -3168.html

Only the straw is missing, I think.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 16/06/08, 15:27

in fact your chemical is ecological : Mrgreen:

you did not favor the production of the chemical you prolonged the lifespan of something which already existed ....
it is the end of life which does not pollute its extension. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 15:33

Not on Georges, it may be the famous 5% ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 16/06/08, 15:37

watching the video I tell myself that the 5% is the gnole used to warm up : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 15:43

Well there are already (poly) urethanes ... good stop chippotage!

Sabey, have you planned other projects / videos?
0 x
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sabey » 18/06/08, 13:23

YES Christophe! The Cabin Part 2, Overwrapping, Recycled candles and Overconsumption. It's video will be made by spring.
0 x
The seed of the fruit from the tree of life
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 18/06/08, 13:44

sabey wrote:YES Christophe! The Cabin Part 2, Overwrapping, Recycled candles and Overconsumption. It's video will be made by spring.

will have to drink in 3 days it's summer : Mrgreen:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/06/08, 14:19

Hello,
For those who do not know: spruce = fir, our recycling friend is Quebecois, it seems to me. : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"