wooden house kit / timber

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

wooden house kit / timber

by claude07 » 06/01/06, 20:26

I am looking for people who have built this kind of house.
They deliver the house in spare parts, must make a slab / crawl space, mounted all in a few weeks ....

I intend to make one, because the prices announced by an artist are very very alechant, and I have very little means. 40000 euros for 100m2, turnkey, masonry, assembly, plumbing ... anything.

testimonials are welcome
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Wooden house kit / plank

by Misterloxo » 06/01/06, 21:17

claude07 wrote:I am looking for people who have built this kind of house.
They deliver the house in spare parts, must make a slab / crawl space, mounted all in a few weeks ....

I intend to make one, because the prices announced by an artist are very very alechant, and I have very little means. 40000 euros for 100m2, turnkey, masonry, assembly, plumbing ... anything.

testimonials are welcome

I can not bring you testimony but at this price if you have references I am a taker

:D
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 06/01/06, 22:03

Well, I can pass you the number of such a private entrepreneur, you can call him and ask him if you want.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 06/01/06, 22:10

OK you can give it to me.

My project is not for now but have the reference
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/01/06, 23:27

It's funny it was not long ago I saw it on a truck it was a Canadian company. It seemed great. A cheap house super nice and well isolated. Like the houses that float on the water when there are floods in Louisiana : Lol::? ...
Okay that was bad taste : Oops:
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 07/01/06, 00:38

Thank you for the Louisiana !!!
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 07/01/06, 12:26

Hello
Nah it was a joke.
But I find the concept nice. For example you buy a lot, you put a small house kit at the bottom of the garden. You can live dedant very well and in the meantime you can build your main house quietly. Otherwise you keep it as your main house and it makes you an original house, beautiful and cheap.
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 07/01/06, 12:37

but a wooden house kit or not and a whole house!

not temporary. it is not because in France we are cold concrete + nuclear heating that we are always obliged to do the same.

in my wife's country, I've lived in the woods for over a year, and that's great. acoustic, soft ..... it's very nice. at night we sleep very well.

then it's ecological. otherwise not seen a hurricane here (that said, the wooden frame of the house in moillon flies too) and then I did not see tsunami by my home at 200km from the sea
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 07/01/06, 12:42

Beware of termites and chemical treatments (pollutants?) Of wood :)

- http://www.termites-info.com/images/car ... es_sml.jpg

0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 15:07

This type of house kit it is installed full at home in the campgrounds and serious concurence the cottages because it is cheaper to rent. we call that the mazets.
Not everyone can afford their home and this alternative is very interesting for tight budgets.
if I had to build a green house I would rather choose the brick "monomur" for the sake of tranquility but it is more expensive ..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!