Ecological and autonomous house in energy

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/11/06, 22:04

:| I doubt that the performance of such a compressor is "ecological".
This "small" group works in 380v and must at least need 2 or 3Kw to push the refrigerant (freon?), Not to mention the noise, the volume ...

I still prefer to buy an inverter air conditioning (R405) made in china at 600 € incl. I did the calculation, it pays for itself in 2 or 3 years compared to an "all or nothing" air conditioning at 200 € incl.

But finally you're in the business ... 8)
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 27/11/06, 00:13

Yes it's sure.
Nice idea on paper but in reality very difficult to achieve.
This small fridge group is open type and operates at R22.
The R404a the R407C or the R410 can work in this type of compressor just change the oil.
The only problem is that the spinnaker joints will not retain the fine mollecules of these new fluids and it will be necessary to constantly recharge the refrigerant fluid.
We will have preserved the ozone layer by removing the R22, but accentuated the greenhouse effect by losing R404 or other ...

It was to answer a question I had been asked some time ago.
It seemed to me that it was GREGNENE in another subject but I'm definitely wrong.
The guy wanted to make a heat pump turn thanks to the strength of the creek flowing in his garden.
0 x