House bbc low consumption wood frame 60 000 €

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/07/09, 11:20

Frankly, if their house at 60.000, - is like the model presented on the site, I prefer to abstain from building: it's unbearable!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/07/09, 10:06

Invivable for what reasons?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/07/09, 22:14

Well, if you just born and you have nothing to put away, OK.

But already when you have to put away your park, your cradle, your high chair ... we will already laugh less!

Already, where would I put my 3000 books?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/07/09, 16:44

elephant wrote:Well, if you just born and you have nothing to put away, OK.

But already when you have to put away your park, your cradle, your high chair ... we will already laugh less!

Already, where would I put my 3000 books?
Even in the house that makes 56 m², there are cupboards in the bedrooms and in the living room ...

Then, not everyone is a "space consumer" and I very much prefer a speech that suggests starting small rather than a salesperson who will tell you that for a couple without children, 140 m² is the minimum living! :frown:

We must get rid of archaic dogmas that let everyone believe that we can have as much space as we want to live: from an energy point of view, planning of space and consumption of raw materials 'is not true !
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 31/07/09, 17:16

Sorry, Bucheron, everyone is far from thinking like you.

If it is to impose such ideas on me, I prefer to shoot myself! : Evil:
And let's not forget that changing houses is very expensive (20% of registration fees were wasted each time)

As a well-known advertisement said: "What if real luxury is space?"

I proclaim the right of everyone to this luxury and I think that to make people believe that they will be able to settle for a house too small is a scam. How do you want, for example, to start an independent activity in a toy like this?
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 31/07/09, 18:29

I quite agree with the idea that true luxury is space ...

For me it's even more of a vital need ... I need space, or I have eczema ...

But that's not the question ... What bothers me most about the proposed houses is access to the parental room ...

I know we are under the eaves, and we do not need much space ... But less than 1m80 to escape the ladder miller! They would have done better not to put plans ...

: Shock:

All this to save 30 40 cm height of facade!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

And yes, it is expensive their BBC insulated facade ... :?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 31/07/09, 19:02

when will the doll house low energy? :D
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/07/09, 22:53

minguinhirigue wrote:
What bothers me the most in the proposed houses is access to the parental room ...

I know we are under the eaves, and we do not need much space ... But less than 1m80 to escape the ladder miller! They would have done better not to put plans ...

I thought it was for kids !!!

By cons, I do not understand why the staircase starts in the middle of the living room instead of being attached to the partition ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/08/09, 00:46

elephant wrote:Sorry, Bucheron, everyone is far from thinking like you [...]
Perhaps because you are from a generation that we have "fed" for decades with dreams of a villa planted in the middle of its 5000 m² plot?
Sorry but in terms of spatial planning, it's totally untenable as an idea ...

elephant wrote:If it is to impose such ideas on me, I prefer to shoot myself! : Evil:
You are free of your choices ...

elephant wrote:[...] I think that making people believe that they will be able to settle for a house that is too small is a scam. How do you want, for example, to start an independent activity in a toy like this?
I think that making people believe that they need a big house is a scam!

What relationship with an independent activity there?
We are talking about residential building, no local for activities ...
0 x