Positive energy house in Vendée - offices

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/11/08, 23:34

Woodcutter wrote:So I confirm what I said before: a BE which says that it is not possible to have compliance with RT2005 with a wood stove just don't do their job !!! : roll:

you just have to justify the performance of the said stove
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/11/08, 20:04

Capt_Maloche wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:So I confirm what I said before: a BE which says that it is not possible to have compliance with RT2005 with a wood stove just don't do their job !!! : roll:

you just have to justify the performance of the said stove

I do not know if "you just have to ... " since I've never done it, but it doesn't have to be very complicated, when you know what we're talking about and know how to put together this type of file.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 11/11/08, 13:00

Indeed! :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 11/11/08, 15:18

Thanks for settling the question, Bucheron.
0 x