Example of "independent house"

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 18:14

Logan wrote:Bah, the problem is not to moralize or not the financing of an association.
The problem is on the one hand the double-language (eco-capitalist) and on the other hand the plundering of the works of the community which are provided to them free of charge.
This gentleman uses the work of others (without mentioning it) to finance his association, there is the prob.
In the hypocritical and profiteer genre, we do no better.
And unfortunately it is not the only one.

Perfectly and nothing to add!
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 12/06/06, 18:15

there is something that bothers me ... heol is an association? normally it's very different from a business, right? especially on the "lucrative" level ...
that said, i haven't seen heol's statutes.
I would not be surprised if the association turns into a real business.

I read Baronnet's book, I learned a few things, but I saw a lot of things that I had read elsewhere, on the net in particular.
too little technical and superficial for my taste (a book dealing with this subject would well deserve its 500 pages (but do not count on me, I have neither the time nor the knowledge ...)), and I found that it lacked scientific rigor. but it must be a distortion of a student engineer. :D
in terms of moralizing or human aspects, I did not stop there, I was thirsty to learn techniques "green" and I read this book for this purpose. I have lost it ever since, and I don't miss it. :|
Last edited by pollux the 12 / 06 / 06, 18: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Kairos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kairos » 12/06/06, 18:24

I do not understand what is the link between www.heol.org/ et http://www.ecodomaine.org/ ? The first association is located in Loire-Atlantique and the other in Yonne.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 18:28

Pollux wrote:there is something that bothers me ... heol is an association? normally it's very different from a business, right? especially on the "lucrative" level ...
that said, i haven't seen heol's statutes.
I would not be surprised if the association turns into a real business.

Officially yes everything is in the name of an association ... but it was Barronet himself who told me what I said above ...

And it's rather easy for a company to subcontract via an association, right? That way we have butter and butter money (good reputation) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 18:36

Kairos wrote:I do not understand what is the link between www.heol.org/ et http://www.ecodomaine.org/ ? The first association is located in Loire-Atlantique and the other in Yonne.

There is no link (except mental) they are a bit of a partner association ... I send you clients ... uh sorry visitors : Cheesy: ..and you send me back ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/06/06, 00:21

: Shock: We often present the Baronnets as pioneers ...
But I must say that I am surprised (but not surprised) by the speech.
Their communication is well established, they are now very well known, from there to be cynical ...
We are leaving the field of definition of econology.
This search for well-being for our planet, it involves sharing, right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/06, 00:23

I was the first (but surely not the last) to be surprised by so much contempt on the part of people who call themselves "green" ... but the facts are the facts and I would have much preferred their behavior to be different. .. :|
0 x