solar water heater quote Viessmann

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
hugo84
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

solar water heater quote Viessmann

by hugo84 » 22/11/09, 11:03

Hello everyone,

I was approached at my home by a company, of serious reputation, concerning the installation of a solar water heater.
After browsing the forumI have the feeling that the quote is a bit high, but nevertheless, I would have liked your opinion ...

I specify that I live in the Vaucluse in a villa that has 2 years, and that accessibility regarding the pose is very simple.
Here is what I was offered:
Viessman Material, 4 m2 Panels, 300L Balloon with Resistance Boost, all for:

12000 euros including tax
-3000 euros of partnership (insert pub to affix on my door + email of satisfaction)
-4200 euros state bonus

Either a final cost of 4800 euros including VAT and installation included.

Am I likely to find a little or a lot cheaper ??
Viessmann material is it really the best at the moment? (Well, it's the seller who told me!)

Thank you in advance for your assistance...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Quotation solar water heater

by Christophe » 22/11/09, 11:09

hugo84 wrote:I was approached at my home by a company, of serious reputation, concerning the installation of a solar water heater.

On your request or initiative?

If this is the 2ieme case: cassos!
False discounts for baiting the customer are scam!

Viessmann may be serious on paper but it is the most expensive on the market, I had calculated that it took 130 years of showers to make one of their vacuum sensor profitable : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

You have all Viessman prices in these 2 docs: https://www.econologie.com/viessmann-sol ... -3678.html
https://www.econologie.com/panneaux-sola ... -3679.html

In other words: viessmann in pure performance is probably not far from the best but in price so profitability is not far from the worst!
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 11 / 09, 11: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 22/11/09, 11:13

Hello,

There's no picture!

The final cost is 4800 Euros turnkey is the "normal" cost of a "good" installation made by a craftsman who knows his job!
The rest is only greenwashing marketting that has nothing to do with the deal.
On this price of course you will have tax deductions and other state bonuses to deduct!

Up to you !
A second opinion would be welcome in your case!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/09, 11:15

Yes must ALWAYS ask for 2 or 3 quote!

4800 € net price for 4 m² panels is still very very expensive ...

We can easily have 3 or 4 times more area for the same net price!

The viessmann sensors will never capture more than the sun shines !! And over a year, 2 m² of cheaper sensors will produce more energy than 1 m² of expensive sensor !!

The rest is commercial greenwashing ...

Can we have a copy of the quote to see the detail?

In theory, premiums and tax credits SHOULD not be included in the solar thermal quote and SHOULD not be a commercial argument for the seller! For the PV it is different because the price of redemption, award, must intervene to show the profitability.

ps: you can estimate your energy savings, so economic, with this subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/logiciel-g ... t3552.html
0 x
hugo84
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hugo84 » 22/11/09, 11:31

I will do in the week 1 or 2 additional quotes by other craftsmen, because obviously, the lower the price, the shorter will be my return on investment.

Then I will have to learn about the brands of materials that we will offer me because there may be some to avoid, others to prefer.

I will not hesitate, if my project continues, to inform you of my future estimates but also of my final choice concerning this solar water heater, hoping, do not do any nonsense :|

Regarding the estimate, sorry, I don't have it in my possession, the salesperson must have "forgotten to leave it to me", that is to say he left very disappointed because I refused to sign him anything, but as I said to him: "it's my money, isn't it?" : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 22/11/09, 11:37

Hello,

Christophe:
This is the price of the complete install, including the 300 L balloon, laying the connections.
Parts and labor included!
It is in the average estimate that I could look around 4500 Euros before premiums and tax deductions and with high-end gear!

Now if you are looking for optimal performance I advise you to go to:
http://forum.apper-solaire.org/portal.php
You can discuss everything and even participate in the buying group that will allow you to divide your investment by 2.

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Did67

by Did67 » 22/11/09, 11:56

Well, go, ladle up, a complete installation of good quality, in Alsace: around 6 euros including all taxes the invoice to pay ... Prices obtained by two friends, independently, with different craftsmen in different places, installation "key in hand"...

After you deduct the helpers ... You are the opposite. This is the price aids deducted ... 3 000 euros discount for them to advertise! It's signed !!!

In my opinion, a super-scam!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/09, 11:59

Same as Did67 ...

But it must be said that many people still have interest in the fact that solar is expensive ... and the premiums are pulling prices up ... :?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/11/09, 15:30

The normal price for this kind of installation is from 5 to 6000 euros, aid not deducted from 6 or 5, 5 including VAT, which in Belgium reduces the basic investment around 2 to 3000 euros net.

While looking well AND being PATIENT (to play skillfully the competition, to play with the feet of the suppliers) there is way to go down to 4000-4500.

In short, it's way too expensive! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Viessmann solar water heater quote

by Woodcutter » 22/11/09, 19:24

hugo84 wrote:Hello everyone,
[...]
Viessman Material, 4 m2 Panels, 300L Balloon with Resistance Boost, all for:

12000 euros TTC [...]
It's monstrously too expensive! : Shock:

Without any help, a "classic" solar estimate of this type (4 m², 300 l tank) must run between 6000 and 7000 € TTC approximately (including 1500 to 2000 of MO).

(Price from a Vaucluse installer ...)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."