EcoVillage project

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: - EcoVillage Project -

by Thunderman » 27/05/06, 20:39

denis wrote:hi, nice program! you have to find a farm or a village to sell, but prices are going up! I would be leaving, there is fed up with these selfish mentalities! a dream??
but I know that dreams come true :D
a village in ardeche :D or to my house, it's nice too

Hi Denis, yes they are going up at the same speed as the last oil reserves are emptying :| !
0 x
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Thunderman » 27/05/06, 20:41

Econology wrote:I move the subject in EcoConstruction.

You should contact Bilbo and the straw builders, right?

OK, thanks. He is a member of forum Bilbo?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/06, 20:47

Thunderman wrote:OK, thanks. He is a member of forum Bilbo?

Yes

Do a search on "Straw" and you should easily come across him (after send him a private message)
0 x
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Thunderman » 27/05/06, 20:54

Misterloxo wrote:Nice intention and nice program;

it reminds me of the "Aper Sonn" project:

http://www.solidarite.asso.fr/actions/diogene2.htm

Here are other similar projects:

http://www.passerelleco.info/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=30

Hi Mister Loxo, there is not one project that is really "similar" to another.

Me, there are days when I will lay down everything, work, apart ... to live something else, otherwise ...
it still requires some courage ...

Your current life does not ask you for courage to continue to lead it in the same way?

Good luck with your project.

@+

Thank you : Cheesy: ! A +
0 x
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Thunderman » 27/05/06, 21:10

lio74 wrote:hummm, passerelleco it's a good link for you Thunderman : Cheesy:

Yes I know this site a little, I will send them the project : Wink: .

give me your address and I will send you my project, finally the draft, there is a lot in common! if you have MSN it would be good.

Yes, I send it to you in MP.

a little thought: be careful not to take too much on people's privacy.

moa also i have too many ideas but which are not all feasible at the same time, this is why it is necessary fiare according to the opportunity and the commitment of people to develop several branches: agri, crafts , theater, education ......

: Cheesy: cool !

my idea on the thing is to have a site (agricultural land + common building) which would be the center of an association, finally the head of a federation of assos ...

Yes, that all of the partners are part of one and the same partner.

ecovillages is a bit like the future of the Planet ...
it is useless to go to the street to face the CRS to change the way of life of the country! we must mobilize and act, lead by example, and people who understand that it is in their interests and that of their children will join the ranks of themselves !!

This is exactly what I think : Cheesy: !
0 x
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: One more ...

by Thunderman » 27/05/06, 21:20

camel1 wrote:...

Yes sir : Cheesy: ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 27/05/06, 22:07

camel1 wrote:Our project is called "Entrepote" - acronym between the words business + Farmers Fair Trade -
We are at the stage where the "mother" association has been declared (for one month), and where the preparation of a GA, intended to identify the people who can take part in the project is underway.

I would like to say here that such a project can only be envisaged collectively, given the adversity with which we must confront ......

To do this, it is better to rely on wills already well convinced and well informed, who can assume the role of locomotives, focusing as much as possible on the networking of skills / knowledge / material goods that can be put at the service of project (what we call, at home, the Potential ...)

...... and the way in which the collective will settle the deviances caused by certain members (knowing human nature, it is good to think of everything, including the possible "bastards" who would be tempted to parasitize the system .. . : Evil: )

And then of course, do not forget the global dimension, so that these initiatives, scattered all over the territory, come together in a network, both a source of information, of concrete examples of achievement, of cultural practices " organic ", of purchasing groups on natural products, making it possible to do without large distribution.

Michel

so much and so much with which we agree !!!

your post is very encouraging, if you don't mind sponsoring little kids like moa :?:
I would need some advice to be senior with experience ...

we can summarize in a few words: there is no better salary than that of working the land, shaping the wood or building a beautiful, robust building :!: it is a salary commensurate with our hard work and our commitment :!:

let's keep moving in this direction !!!

: Arrow: for thunderman:
wind is not great at all : Arrow: lots of noise, disfigurement of the landscape and performance not guaranteed ...
there are many more subsidies for solar and it is an income on since it is necessary to sell the electricity to EDF !!!

@ ++++
PS: a book that I'm almost finished : Arrow: "Chronicles of Heaven and Life" Hubert Reeves
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 28/05/06, 00:33

lio74 wrote:wind is not great at all : Arrow: lots of noise, disfigurement of the landscape and performance not guaranteed ...
there are many more subsidies for solar and it is an income on since it is necessary to sell the electricity to EDF !!!

EDF poles do not disfigure the landscape ??? and the yield of photovoltaic cells is not top, the production costs, the pollution to manufacture them, and their lifespan, it is like fuel cells, it is necessary to produce hydrogen upstream.
As said in a post on another subject, a wind turbine can be dismantled and recycled, while for photovoltaics we do not know the toxicity of the materials that go into the composition of cells.
Wind turbines can be manufactured (system D) when it is necessary to invest in photovoltaics.
If the subsidies are higher it is because it hides something, because 1 kW / h whether wind or solar is always 1kW / h.

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 29/05/06, 13:59

geotrouvetout wrote:
EDF poles do not disfigure the landscape ??? and the efficiency of photovoltaic cells is not top, the production costs, the pollution to manufacture them, and their lifespan,
As said in a post on another subject, a wind turbine can be dismantled and recycled .....

Wind turbines can be manufactured (system D) when it is necessary to invest in photovoltaics.
If the subsidies are higher it is because it hides something, because 1 kW / h whether wind or solar is always 1kW / h.

then there ... yes I went too fast ... it's true that the dismantling and recycling of the panels breaks certain points, I knew it. I am a victim of the over-mediation of solar (in + my neighbor to launch this installation box ...) I will be more careful next time ...

as part of the development of your eco site, thunderman, it would be more small artisanal wind turbines each supplying a building!

When I wrote the previous post I was thinking of the main lines or fields of wind turbines that make a lot of noise and that go as far as disturbing the ecosystem (especially birds) ...

so solar is no better than wind ... I’m thinking of another alternative then : Arrow: a large generator running on pantone and / or HVB (oil produced by the site .. it's even better) ...

@ +++ everyone :!:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 29/05/06, 15:23

lio74 wrote:When I wrote the previous post I was thinking of the main lines or fields of wind turbines that make a lot of noise and that go as far as disturbing the ecosystem (especially birds) ...

so solar is no better than wind ...

It is true that birds have in their genes enough to avoid all obstacles except wind turbines : Mrgreen: .

Joking aside, the solution is to use a mix of renewable energy, solar for the production of hot water as well as solar ovens and an association with Stirling, wind, no need for a filled field, just one put to good use, the HVB in groups, the geothermal energy for the heating and well of other, if implantation of a village near a river, a river or torrent there is in the hydro etc ....
In the end, nature offers us much more than our needs, it is enough to get out of a lobbying economy.

0 x