Eco-habitat: the Ker-Terre do you know?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

Eco-habitat: the Ker-Terre do you know?

by Christophe » 03/12/12, 22:27

Ker-Terre of small Breton houses (shelters?) Entirely in earth, to discover here: http://www.m6.fr/emission-100_mag/video ... terre.html
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/02/13, 14:53

You understand why we have korrigans around here ...
;)

but well the link well :) please
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/02/13, 18:30

I look back and mmm is frankly good ....

And the possibilities are quite impressive and without limit of geographical area as regards materials, borrows carbon reduced to very little, for the manufacture of lime essentially .... with bamboo as framework there is a way to climb also ...

It is a mix between a yurt, straw house and troglodyte ....

I really like it a lot, I knew the cabin made by weaving the branches of a weeping sole for example, and then coated with clay, but it's very small there ...

I love thank you thank you
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/02/13, 08:08

Very good way to divert children from electronic games.
(provided you do not live in an apartment : Cheesy: )
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Laurie Dubois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Laurie Dubois » 18/02/13, 10:14

Too bad for the name, in Breton,

ker is a large house, even an estate.

ty means a small house, right?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/02/13, 14:35

slut,

The righteous, must see if the apartment is large ...: p

?? shame about the name ??? well why so?

Actually the word should have been Ty-earth, ty is house, not small but house (or in the idea of ​​house according to the meaning of the sentence)

And ker, to see kêr, or even Kèr, means more, the village, hamlets town genre: ti-kèr = the town hall ...

But hey it is not a shame, it does not detract from the potential of construction ...

And then if in one place you build several houses, and ker-terre goods, that means the hamlet of earth, therefore the hamlet of earth house, so the name is correct;) ....
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/02/13, 09:20

Hello everyone, especially Cricri : Cheesy:
I love this subject:
Live simply.
But after reflections, I have doubts, fears.
The main fears are:
No baths
no washing machine (especially in winter)
no toilet (clean?)
Fridge???
When we are young, everything is possible, but when we reach a certain age, we need young people; outside, the family no longer exists.
For the rest ... yes, I will be able.
But I keep this idea in mind for the following reasons:
There are too many house checks, too many taxes, too many maintenance costs.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 21/02/13, 12:24

Hello ,

I have solutions for your fears if you want;), for your doubts you are the only master;) ...

1 / for the Bath, let's see big:

http://www.ma-baignoire.com/wp-content/ ... orange.jpg

or smaller:

http://chezleskiwis.canalblog.com/album ... in_so.html

2 / washing machine ...: Before

http://www.google.fr/images?oe=utf-8&rl ... e&tbm=isch

Today

http://blog.imprimerie-villiere.com/201 ... a-pedales/

For laundry, do it with the fire ash from the bathtub stove for example;)

3 / toilets: for cleanliness you can make yourself a sponge also it is not prohibited;), and used detergent :) ... And as a coating on the walls it is enough to make a kind of tadelak for it to be easily cleaned ...

And dry toilet that you use in addition to fertilizer ...

4 / Fridge: made by cnrs researchers

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9fri ... ayonnement

when are less young too;) everything is possible ...
How many retirees live in their motorhome? (good not in brittany it's clear lol warm ...)

It is a question of thought: what do we want what are we ready to do and why, once its answers are found if the desire is there there is no reason, the solutions will come by itself ... we can also see it as fears ...

To those who really want the solutions are all made almost at present, and the possibility of learning about them has never been so great ...

Regarding the care of seniors by their child (ren), I have my little opinion and there is an example that everyone must know "Tanguy" ... here is a nice way to show something which could be quite different and which would be desirable for all (although with the increase of diseases such as Alzheimer's it becomes more complex ... but not impossible!).

If instead of being shown as a "vampire" he was a supporter, I am thinking of the large Chinese, Japanese family etc ... or did not deem as shameful the fact of living with his parents, and either don't imagine leaving your father or mother in the hospice ....
a way of thinking of life which is rightly based on the mutual aid of his loved ones ... They make a CLAN plus a friend of people who have the same blood but who basically do not really know each other, and who asks has their offspring kindly make room by flying fast on its own, thus increasing the number of consumers .... In Sweden I think, it gives outright scholarships or something like that for young people to take a apart as soon as possible ...

So yes the problem of how to do when we are old (if we are not dead before :) ) is a good question very good ...

especially if the person had no child or wife ... this is another topic clearly, I think I did a little semi HS (again:)) ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/02/13, 17:50

Good hack answers,
I especially enjoyed the wood-heated bathtub. But the drain plug may burn!
I also forgot to mention all the insurance that must be paid.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 21/02/13, 19:50

Slut,

;) the drain plug does not risk anything if you put the flame on the opposite, if your plugs crame is that your entire bathtub is hot enough to melt the plastic, so that your water is nothing more than steam, so it is no longer a bath but a hammam;) ....
The water will pump out the calories, preventing the temperature from rising too high ...
What asks me more question is the expansion ???

and emptying the large bathtub;) lol be careful opening the valves .....

Insurance, a good Rc and voila, there is no obligation when has insurance for a stove, electricity, plumbing etc etc ...
Personally since I was told that if you add or remove an element in your electrical network validated by the consuel, your network is to modify so the insurance contract become void because made according to the original network ... Is it true? if yes here is a nice scam ... is there an insurer in the area?

In short for my part considering the number of concerns that make certain insurance to reimburse, as much to ensure even that nothing will happen because the job is well done ...
For the fly, a good dog is the best insurance against theft;) ...
If your electrical network is completely secure why take electrical insurance ...

If your stove is maintained as well as your flue, that you burn the wood well, that your wood is dry, and that you do not leave the fire without any supervision ??? what can happen to you ??? The insurances which seem to me compulsory are, I find, a CO detector and a smoke detector, and an awareness of what we are doing ...
For the fleet it is like for electricity, if the job is well done, checked regularly, and especially follow its consumption to verify that there is no leak ... no need for insurance ...

In short, no obligation to make sure if you are the owner (in France in all that), the tenant is obliged to him (this is normal there).

My insurer made a funny face when I told him that, and only managed to tell me, it's not wrong, it's even about ... Prevention is the key;). ...

No, we do not have to live what we would like to live, but we must not imagine that it is impossible either, how many have changed radically when everyone told them that they were going to fail? I have in mind something that I saw, or a person who was an executive had enough and left his job to start his own business by selling furniture salvaged from the street and revamped, are market prosperous despite all the false good attention that his entourage lavished on him ....

It is an organization to find when you want to change your lifestyle. This allows even if we do not do at the end to take stock of what we live and why, and what we really want, and what for us really matters and what which is vital ... to take stock in some way and can realize that in fact two or three simple change can perhaps meet the need without going through a total upheaval.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"