DPE: doubts about the results? Scam, crooks ...

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/10/12, 18:58

Informative and agree.

But by taking your heating bills by adding them up, you have a free, exact DPE, even taking into account that you forget to close your windows sometimes.

Even with the free wood outside, all around my house, recovered instead of letting it rot for years, left to burn in the open air by my neighbors who smoke me, or even by pruning at my neighbors the big trees which block my sight, the DPE becomes false, because my heating is then free !!!
0 x
dimitri16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dimitri16 » 08/10/12, 20:31

what are you looking for via the DPE, an energy label, a heat balance, no software is perfect it all depends on what you give it to eat and the interpretations you make of it.

Free wood has nothing to do with ECD because even if you don't pay for your energy, it has a market value

On the other hand in the very large majority a DPE is evaluated via calculation and rarely by invoices.

feel free to visit my site and use my code.

good night
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 14/10/12, 22:13

Capital issue on M6 today on real estate diagnostics.

There are always margoulins as diagnosticians:
- the same house classified C, then D, then E by
different diagnosticians
- arrangements with real estate agencies to have a
good DPE so as to make the property more attractive for sale
- even apparent asbestos not reported.

It's really nonsense.
0 x
dimitri16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dimitri16 » 15/10/12, 08:03

Sunday's M6 show will certainly bring many comments and so much the better.

Thermician by training, I recently specialized in expertise in energy renovation, that is to say the energy audit not to be confused with DPE.

There is a market, well I think, the problem is that few people are ready to pay 400 or 500 € for an energy audit while a DPE is worth 100 €.
a DPE is carried out by a diagnostician whereas an audit is carried out by a thermal BE, it is not really the same type of service.

DPE is just a simple piece of paper that allows you to meet the regulations to rent or sell your property. Good diagnosticians tend to die because of the higher benefits and cost (between 150 and 200).

after knowing what you are looking for
DPE = regulation = cheaper possible at the risk of biasing the buyer or the lessor.
AUDIT = optimization of renovation works, different scenarios and calculation of return on investment.

for those who want to have fun, I created a totally free and free ECD software on www.actis-energie.fr
you will understand the drifts a little better. The algorithm allows too much approximation and this legally.

good luck
0 x