DPE: doubts about the results? Scam, crooks ...

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Bernard01
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ECD and wood heating

by Bernard01 » 03/04/11, 19:10

Our house, very insulated, double flow vmc, cesi, PV central is heated with a wood stove and a convector in the bathroom. She receives a DPE from E !!!
If we look at the consumption in kWh of the 3 steres of annual wood the result should rather be B !!!
I wonder how valid ECD software is? or if there are realistic methods to take this heating mode into account?
Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/11, 17:13

Good news for DPE which should set a precedent ... Hoping that there is no legal abuse on the side of the "diagnosed" (a DPE is done for 19 ° C heating, not 23 ° C. ..).

Indeed; the penalty is very heavy (in my opinion): 40 + 000 euros in damages all the same ...

Can the diagnostician (in DPE) still be wrong?

A priori no. A diagnostician has just been sentenced by the Paris Tribunal de Grande Instance for having made an incorrect energy performance diagnosis (DPE).

The “gross errors” that he committed justified the exercise of his professional civil liability to repair the damage suffered by the buyer. While the shortcomings of this ECD, which became compulsory in January, are known, the government is slow to present the reliability plan announced for April. This new DPE should incorporate twice as many criteria and require reinforced training.

Responsibility of promoters

If we go further, this case law questions about the search for responsibility of promoters (if the new homes sold do not display the advertised consumption levels) or professionals (responsible for issuing certificates of consideration of regulations thermal, in accordance with the decree of May 18, 2011). Admittedly, the DPE estimates the real energy consumption of the property, which is not the case for thermal regulations and labels, which are based on a theoretical calculation. But case law tends to rule in favor of non-professional buyers if they do not benefit from the expected benefits of the acquired property, this should encourage professionals to provide clear information clauses for buyers.

Source: http://www.lemoniteur.fr/201-management ... se-tromper

Court security for details: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... tjcT2E.pdf

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/11, 10:50

The government has just taken measures to "purify" a little the environment of the DPE of the margoulins, rotten and other incompetents.

I ask to see if it works in practice: in Belgium access to the profession is highly regulated! For example: me with my engineer diploma in energy mechanics (bac + 5) I can not access it because it is not a civil engineering diploma and it is required 5 years of experience in the building (just to access training which ends with a state exam).

Conditions: http://energie.wallonie.be/fr/devenir-a ... 5&IDC=6127

Anyone with a diploma in architecture, architectural engineer, civil engineer in construction and industrial engineer in construction or anyone with at least a diploma of upper secondary education and justifying experience of at least five years in the field of energy aspects of buildings may submit DOC an application for approval

List of approved ILL diagnosticists:
http://energie.wallonie.be/fr/liste-des ... l?IDC=7233

If I find it a bit heavy, in France anything! Anyone can be hired in a private company with a few hours of internal training ...

Perhaps it should have started there Ms. NKM: restrict the profession to people who have an energy degree! Evaluating software is limited ...

Six measures to make ECD more reliable
Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet and Benoist Apparu have just announced six measures to make the diagnosis of energy performance more reliable.

While consumer associations have in particular denounced bad practices, fraud or irregularities, real estate diagnosticians, Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, Minister of Ecology, and Benoist Apparu, State Secretary for Housing, have just presented six measures to " improve and make reliable ”the energy performance diagnosis (DPE). "The DPE is a powerful tool, in environmental terms and purchasing power of the French, and an instrument of transparency and truth, wanted to remind Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet. A poorly insulated and ill-equipped house costs its occupants more than 2 euros per year, compared to around 200 euros per year for BBC (Low Consumption Building) accommodation ”. Above all, the DPE is one of the criteria for obtaining certain state aid, including the PTZ Plus (loan at zero rate +) for those who want to become owners for the first time. "The display of the energy label must serve as a negotiating element both when buying and renting real estate," said Benoist Apparu.

Also to boost consumer confidence, six measures will come into force on January 1, 2012. First, the diagnosticians will have to communicate a detailed statement of the data taken into account for the development of the DPE, that is to say 60 points instead of 30 currently, following the will of improve methods for calculating energy performance. Then, the software used by the diagnosticians will be subject to an evaluation procedure, and only the DPEs from these DPEs will be officially recognized and collected to constitute a national statistical database managed by Ademe. Finally, recognized professionals will have to subscribe to new competence criteria, with an obligation of continuous training, and will be checked every 5 years by accreditation bodies. The implementation of in situ visits is planned for 2013.

VG

Edit: according to this other article http://www.lesechos.fr/entreprises-sect ... 218946.php a BAC + 2 will be required. This is a good thing.

In addition, the State is tackling the development of skills in the sector, ie 7.500 diagnostic workers practicing mainly in companies of less than 3 people. The level of the certification exam will be raised, the diagnosticians will have to be bac + 2 and they will be required to continue their training. They must also pass their certification every five years and the first wave of "review" will take place next year. To avoid fraud, the ministry recently put online a directory ( http://diagnostiqueurs.application.deve ... le.gouv.fr ) to verify that a diagnostician is properly certified and to have access to his contact details.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/09/11, 12:13

1) Training is of course an element of the debate.

2) It is also necessary that the diagnostician has "more interest in making a good diagnosis than a bad one" ("to be able to" - see point 1 - is one thing; to want / interest in doing is another)

3) So the only solution is that there is effectively a real liability, with civil penalties (damage) when there are unfortunate consequences following a poorly made diagnosis ...

4) So it is a matter of regulation and the severity of the courts. If we "knock" at this level, do not worry that the diagnosticians will apply ... or even train if they feel light (even if they can ensure; the amount of premiums will be aligned with the average amount of convictions).

5) Still, the diagnosis is not intrusive, so there will remain by nature a "great uncertainty on how it happens inside the walls or behind the plasterboards" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/11, 12:32

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/11, 14:45

Christopher said:

and 5 years of building experience are required

interested in the thing, (I was thinking about it for my end of career), I think I understood:

architect, engineer architect, industrial engineer in civil construction, or, failing that humanities (Bac) + 5 years in a company related to heating, energy or insulation.

Because if it was 5 years in the building, you think it would have been a while since I would have settled.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/11, 15:24

I only copied / pasted the official site:

or anyone with at least an upper secondary education diploma and having at least five years' experience in the field energy aspects of buildings

It remains quite large and vague ... electricity is an energy aspect ... so an electrician could apply?

ps: now like you say it: moderator on forums econology is building energy :) no ? : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/11, 21:43

Seriously, if you have proof, it's playable!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/11, 22:38

Uh a screenshot of my messages on the forum in 2004 do you think that will be enough? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/11, 23:03

This will be subject to a commission. You have to put together a small file.

Extract from the commercial register

Engineering degree

Extract data from your host with creation date of the domain name, etc ...

if you want, we talk about it in MP, because we're HS.

But, do you need it? I only know 2 or 3 people who make a good living from their e-commerce, including you. (or else you are either a show-off, a wealthy heir, or you live on Christine's hooks ... Choose!)

If you do something else, econologie.com will drop interest and collapse : Cry:
0 x