Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Littleflwr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

by Littleflwr » 17/06/21, 22:10

Personally I find its not very encouraging: /
But that's also why I come in search of advice on the subject. My goal is not to build something just to be destroyed.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Construction of an ecological (Hobbit) house autonomous in water and electricity

by Christophe » 22/06/21, 14:54

Tell me if I'm wrong but the Hobbit houses are a bit of a variant of the earthlink ... besides Viking maybe? : Cheesy:

ecoconstruction-hqe / earthship-the-housing-recycle-green-and-ecolo de 40-year-t9821.html

Same philosophy of life and same administrative problems!

Above all, we must not get out of the mold with the tamponeux which thus protect very well the markets in place ... and the planet is bumped into the shell !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Littleflwr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Littleflwr » 24/06/21, 10:27

ouah : Shock:
This is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I had no idea it existed at all. Thank you so much.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/21, 13:57

1 x