Purchase or construction of a Yurt

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Lafrenaie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lafrenaie » 18/07/11, 14:29

gab wrote:Ok thanks for the information

the imports did not really interest me because not really adapted to our humid climate and also for the history of the wood.

I would have been tempted by French builders not chauvinism but because the materials would have been adapted ..

no info right and left

but no one who has really taken the course

in short, an idea like any other ..

http://www.lafrenaie.org

European yurts made in France.

We offer frameworks (walls and poles) in peeled chestnut strips or in Douglas fir (Limousin origin) sawn.
We exclude tropical wood in the construction of our yurts.

We make the laminated crowns or laminated in white fir and the arches of the hazelnut crowns.

Quality yurts suitable for humid climates and our lifestyles, bright, well insulated and weatherproof.
We strive to make them very easy to assemble and disassemble.
For materials, we seek maximum ecological coherence and want them to come from sustainable sources and from farms that do not generate environmental or social damage, whether they are recyclable or biodegradable. We ban potentially toxic products from users.

A competent team involved, materials chosen with care for their quality and environmental consistency, simple, efficient manufacturing techniques, a constantly improved functional workshop. It is the guarantee of carrying out your yurt project.
In addition, we have all lived in yurts for several years and are in contact with "the network" of other inhabitants and manufacturers of yurts in France.

cf.
http://lafrenaie.org/achat-yourte-fabrication-vente.php
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"