wood boiler and power failure

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/12/11, 16:10

The old good boilers of the years without electricity, before 1950, with good thermosiphon, without any electricity, are ideal for electrical breakdowns.

Modern installations with supposedly infallible electricity (like nuclear power plants) with a totally impossible thermosyphon (absurd assemblies) are a typical nonsense.
The best protection is the backup battery and converter, checked regularly.
Otherwise the safety valve and mechanical shutoff of the combustion air supply, help a lot.
0 x
lemontval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: power failure solution

by lemontval » 26/12/13, 17:51

trpcinema wrote:
it sells an eco-inverter at Bouilleurs de France

http://www.bouilleur.fr

10 year warranty, 21 hours of autonomy with a circulator of 40 w of consumption.

Hello,
I'm going back to this post because I would like to know if we can supply this kind of device with a generator if the power outage is prolonged?
Thank you in advance for the answers
0 x