condensing boiler, suction cup, low temperature?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/09, 18:13

: Arrow: Dany, can you tell us more about your house ...
Age, surface, volume, type of construction ... :?:
In general we put cast iron radiators in old buildings, rather humid and poorly insulated ...
The advantage of the cast iron radiator lies in its thermal inertia, proportional to its weight. It is designed to go up to high temperatures and thus overcome the significant losses of an old housing ...
The opposite of what we do now:
1 / Is isolated.
2 / Heat in the most gentle and diffuse way possible.
3 / We ventilate in the best regulated way possible.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/09, 18:13

The law ??? Hum hum..In Belgium, the law specifies, if I am not mistaken a nuance between the seller who comes to solicit you and the one you summoned.
In addition, often the writing (order form) does not often show that the sale took place outside the seller's business. Now, only the written word is authentic.
So I think he is an essential to confirm the mail by registered mail which establishes what is called the certain date.
It is hoped that the seller will accept at least one modification of the order, especially if it is easy to establish that his advice is inadequate (play theresults requirement )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 18:19

elephant, the guy who offers unsuitable material does not even fall under the law of retraction ... it's incompetence.

There is no difference between the 2 cases that you quote: when you go to a store it's as if you summoned the seller ... the 7 days are valid in all cases but there are probably other law in the case of canvassing! (extension of time?).

But it is better to act before the pose after ...

Anyway I think the balance has not been settled yet ... it's settled! : Cheesy:
0 x
Cheribibi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cheribibi » 15/06/09, 21:27

Hello

know how many m2, bathroom.

the condense boiler is a good choice if you can heat your house with 52 degrees in the circuit you will be at the top of the economy
if you go beyond economy in this case add a radiator but not necessarily change everything.
for hot water with this type of boiler, comfortable and economical micro accumulation, the tank is more "luxury"
there are even condensing water heaters.

but the insulation of the house remains the priority.

ps there are other manufacturers with less expensive models and just as effective : Idea:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/06/09, 21:46

1) The mishap is trivial, alas! I do not know how many condensing boilers must condense only slab because installed shamelessly on a classic "high temperature" circuit !!!

2) I scrape them forums to attract attention as soon as I see "condensation" ... Isn't it Citro ??? And except Citro, in general, people find that for there to be condensation, there must be a cold suirafec. To believe that they have never observed the glass of their bathroom in winter or the glass of their kitchen when they drain pasta !!!

3) 40 ° is not a lot. Some, I think, begin to condense from 55 ° C (gas) ... So there is a good chance that the return temperature is often higher than 40 ° with conventional radiators.

4) Finally, it's not all or nothing: at 50 ° C (let's say as an example), it starts, but it condenses little, so the gain is peanuts ... If you have a "return" to 28 ° C, there, it will condense much more and the gain will be measurable ...
0 x
Cheribibi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cheribibi » 15/06/09, 22:41

quite 52 degrees is the dew point for a piece at 20 ° with the old boiler it needed 70 ° in the circuit with a condense it must be in the 52 d or the addition of radiator to have 20 ° in the room without forgetting the gas regulation which must be at the top the first condense boilers have at least 15, 20 years
0 x
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dany Dutheil » 15/06/09, 22:42

The house dates from 1800, a former school consisting of six pieces of 36 M2 each and 3,20 high with walls of 50 cm thick. Orientation south / south west where it is wetter than cold (edge ​​of the Garonne), all openings on the south west facade. In each room two radiators.

I called the heating engineer who guarantees me an efficiency in this choice of boiler despite the non-change of radiators, telling me that our winter average temperatures in South West explain that. We have an appointment tomorrow morning. He is willing to change the boiler in question if I do not want more but told me that another type sucker, will not be more economical and that Frisquet is a good reliable brand. I opted for this brand because having read in various places that these products had a good longevity. If I compare with other quotes obtained (for example Saunier Duval same power 4800 € without further indication of change radiators to predict) his quote was the most interesting (4100 €).

Here, I continue tomorrow to fight with him!

thank you in any case to all of you. Not easy to ...
0 x
Condolences to those who do not ask themselves questions!
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/09, 23:26

: Arrow: Well, you advance. 8)
If you had your heating consolation of the previous years, it would give us an idea of ​​the energetic efficiency of your nest.
If it was gas, easy, you tell us the number of kWh of gas mentioned on the bill, if it is fuel, give the annual conso liters (to be multiplied by 10 to have kWh). Then we divide the number of m², 220 about if I read correctly.

A photo of a radiator will help determine their power ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 23:32

Did67 wrote:2) I scrape them forums to attract attention as soon as I see "condensation" ... Isn't it Citro ??? And except Citro, in general, people find that for there to be condensation, there must be a cold suirafec. To believe that they have never observed the glass of their bathroom in winter or the glass of their kitchen when they drain pasta !!!

Oh I know what it is that condensation, I condense thoroughly with our deom !! I think it's called in this case, rather the bistrage, and it's not very good! : Mrgreen:

If not the Frisquet, there is not a version without equivalent condenser? Because if you're sure that the condenser will only be used say to 5% of its capacity, as much as not pay it ... because anyway you will never profit (econologically).
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/09, 23:42

Christophe wrote:If not the Frisquet, there is not a version without equivalent condenser? Because if you're sure that the condenser will only be used say to 5% of its capacity, as much as not pay it ... because anyway you will never profit (econologically).
I don't know about Frisquet, but at Chappée, the version which is not condensing, called "low temperature" (the traditional system) only costs the difference in the tax credit and as only the condensing boiler opens the right to tax credit...
As far as I'm concerned, it pays off automatically. See you in a year for the figures of my gas consumptions ...
:P
Last edited by I Citro the 16 / 06 / 09, 10: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x